The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My mom got into a fender bender in the Audi and broke the mounts on the whole lamp assembly, the HID is still good, the lamp is intact and working fine, anyone has an idea how can I salvage it and put it to use (In the altima, if at all)?

Here is a pic

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
looks just like a plug and play

·
Banned
2,829 Posts
its acutally very easy ... i install mines from a BMW HIDS that my roommate got for me ....there should be two wires .....your going to have to splice into the low lights ..you will have no USE for Highbeams anymore once youve done this ....also the bulb they use is much bigger...you can buy or some old burnt out H4 bulbs..and take off the bracket around the H4 bulb and make it fit with the bulb from the HID's ... i try and see if i have some pics around

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
u can sell it on ebay if they're functional...and just add a couple of bucks to the price...then get some that are mounted fo it....

·
Registered
494 Posts
So Goku, all you do is replace the harness/bulbs w/ HIDs, and get the module and you're set... No need to modify the actual front headlights? How much did all this end up costing you?

·
Registered
787 Posts
also if it is an a4, there was talk a bit ago, about the a4 headlight houseing fitting the alty(1st gen) with a little modification. that is if they arent damaged.

·
Registered
176 Posts
i have the HID from 2002 maxima in my car. what car did u get yours from? if it,s a max or a a2002 alti i can tell u how to wire it up. but the draw bac is u will not have high beam......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts