The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you turbo guys, do you run stock fuel pump/injectors? And do you use any kind of fuel management such as Apexi's AFC? Was just curious, thx.

I used to have an Altima, but never got around to turbo'ing it. I was going to get the Fmax kit. One reason I sold it was because it was an automatic, and I really wanted a 5 speed.

·
Incognito
1,388 Posts
you can run the stock fuel pump. I have the stage II kit, which includes an upgraded fuel pump. also, 660cc injectors are way too big if this is your daily driver unless you've got a stand-alone ecu. I have 550cc injectors and have juat a little bit of sluggishness due to too much fuel and not enough go. once I get up to speed, it's fine, but stop and go driving sucks for big injectors.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info.

Most of the 16G turbo guys are running 550cc injectors. The turbo I'm getting flows 680cfm! I think the 660's will be good. I have an Apexi S-AFC to control the fuel. I plan on running about 18psi on the street. Here's a link to the turbo if your interested. It's good for 350HP on pump gas.

http://www.hrchahnracecraft.com/hahn/parts/s20g.htm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.