The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, guys. is there any turbo kits for 98' altima, i have searched some web sites, and all of them are for 95 - 97..... something like that, so i m wondering if there is turbo kit for my 98' altima, and what kind of brand should i use to gain the most power...

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
the FMax kit...but 2nd gens dont have the capability of getting our Computer chip reprogrammed for the Turbo. there are ways...i was told boost controller and some other stuff...im not sure, so youd have to talk to someone else about it, who knows more about turbos...but it can be done. one day i hope to do it...but itll be while, when i have a really nice job, lots of money, and can afford to buy another engine and build it up with low compression pistons and strengthend rods/tranny etc first. look for CTThunder or Black Hornet...theyre the Turbo Gurus...also go to the Turbo/Nitrous forum and ask questions there...but search man! otherwise the mods and everyone else will flame you hard!

hope that helps!

Monki

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Search. Plus there is a forum just for questions like these. Please use it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i heard something bout custom altima coming out with a bolt on turbo but I'm not really sure what that is. I'm hoping it sort of the same thing I have a 98 also, and looking for ways to make it go faster...this summer i'm planning pulley/exhaust/hot shot cai intake

1 - 6 of 6 Posts