The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO EVERYONE. MY NAME IS JACK AND I AM FROM POLK COUNTY FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!! NICE TO MEET EVERYONE!!!!! I CURRENTLY OWN A 2015 SENTRA SV 1.8L MRA8DE WITH 87000 MILES ON IT. UPGRADES ARE AT THE MONENT
ENGINE: T25 CX RACING TURBO WITH 14PSI WASTEGATE
TURBO LOG STYLE EXHAUST MANIFOLD
EMUSA INTERCOOLER W/ 3" PIPING
2.5" CATLESS EXHAUST WITH BORLA XP MUFFLER
AEM UEGO OBD2 WIDEBAND 02/A/F SENSOR AND CONTROLLER
1.5" THROTTLE BODY SPACER (EBAY)
ELECTRONIC DUAL BOOST CONTROLLER
GLOWSHIFT OIL FILTER SANDWHICH
ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
550 CC 4 HOLE UPGRADED INJECTORS (need larger cc injectors?????)

CHASSIS: D2 FULLY ADJUSTABLE RACING COILOVERS
MEGAN RACING FRONT UPPER STRUT BAR (ON WAY)
18x8.5 race rims on Lexani z-rated low profiles

I am sure I have forgotten some things that I have added and forgoten about. As anyone here I am excited about joining the forum and appreciate constructive critisizm as it is take with an open ear in order to hopefully expand the want and need to tune and build on a platform that in my opinion has enormous tuning potential which is true to Nissan. At the current moment the vehicle is still underconstruction. I am waiting on a new maf to come in before i take her for a drive,

·
Registered
2 Posts
HELLO EVERYONE. MY NAME IS JACK AND I AM FROM POLK COUNTY FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!! NICE TO MEET EVERYONE!!!!! I CURRENTLY OWN A 2015 SENTRA SV 1.8L MRA8DE WITH 87000 MILES ON IT. UPGRADES ARE AT THE MONENT
ENGINE: T25 CX RACING TURBO WITH 14PSI WASTEGATE
TURBO LOG STYLE EXHAUST MANIFOLD
EMUSA INTERCOOLER W/ 3" PIPING
2.5" CATLESS EXHAUST WITH BORLA XP MUFFLER
AEM UEGO OBD2 WIDEBAND 02/A/F SENSOR AND CONTROLLER
1.5" THROTTLE BODY SPACER (EBAY)
ELECTRONIC DUAL BOOST CONTROLLER
GLOWSHIFT OIL FILTER SANDWHICH
ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
550 CC 4 HOLE UPGRADED INJECTORS (need larger cc injectors?????)

CHASSIS: D2 FULLY ADJUSTABLE RACING COILOVERS
MEGAN RACING FRONT UPPER STRUT BAR (ON WAY)
18x8.5 race rims on Lexani z-rated low profiles

I am sure I have forgotten some things that I have added and forgoten about. As anyone here I am excited about joining the forum and appreciate constructive critisizm as it is take with an open ear in order to hopefully expand the want and need to tune and build on a platform that in my opinion has enormous tuning potential which is true to Nissan. At the current moment the vehicle is still underconstruction. I am waiting on a new maf to come in before i take her for a drive,
Sounds awesome! Welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds awesome! Welcome!
Thank you! Glad to be here!!!! I have gotten to a point where experiance has trumped resourcefulness and Ingenuity!!!!! LOL!!!! First turbo build. Best way to learn is hands on!!! Why in the hell did I use this platform to start a build. Cause I love a challenge!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts