The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Shift_PSHHH!
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after much debating, and consideration, I have come to a conclusion. I am going to sell the altima, and start a new project. I am hoping to get 24k O.B.O. The car has 32xxx miles on it and is running strong. I have all the paperwork for it, including all the oil changes done before 3k miles everytime. I also Will be including all factory parts to return the car to stock including the exhaust and what not. I will also be selling the car as a whole, at this time I would not like to part it at all.

Mods:
Avic N-1 (navi/dvd touchscreen)
Hids mcullugh 6k
nismo Short shifter
Jim wolf clutch and fly (still in cylophane)
Sound system (hifonics 2500watt d class and a mofo 12 2400watt peak sub including cap etc....)
Zenetti rims (18x8.5) wrapped in yokohoma avs es 100 with more than 85% tread left.
Water alky inkection setup with upgraded nozzle and sprayer pump, and clogged switch sensor etc....
Lowered on eibach pro-kit
15% tint all around

Turbo: Many upgrades here:
I am running the upgraded GT2871R paid extra in kit price
with all setup and tuning. Also includes all turbo accessories and tunning devices SAFC and HKS turbo timer. gauges upgraded fuel system with return lines etc........

The car dynoed 270 WHP on 6-7psi, it can now be re-tuned to reach higher goals since its using alky injection and can run slightly more boost (manufacter recomends no more than 8 psi on stock block.) Overall I love this car, and I truely will be hurting to see it go, but I think I am done with it. If anyone is interested let me know. I dont feel like parting it all out at this time, seeing as how the car is ready to run now, and I dont want to hassle pulling parts around. This offer goes to the best offer, and im asking aroun 24k. Please guys dont waste your time asking me to sell it for half the price, me and a few other ppl priced the whole car together, and came out to around 28k with mods (calculated using "used values for everything") So lets see what ya got.

Alex

you can email me or pm me for my number.

·
Banned
3,622 Posts
everybody knows your car is bad ass. hopefully you get a buyer. you should calculate if you part out how much the people will give you for mods and add that to the real value of the car. that way you give a fair price. just a thought.

·
Shift_PSHHH!
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
virgilio7

Thanks. I did it the same exact way, Including many extras that I did not list. Overall I think its more than fair, seeing as how I will also be putting in all the stock car parts along with it. I appreciate the comment vergilo7 hopefully I get it sold.

Alex

·
Registered
856 Posts
wat are you gettin for your new project?

·
RAIDERS !!!!
1,433 Posts
A tear comes to my eye, how the funk could you.....
Anyways STI STI STI STI STI, I think you should get the Sti.

·
Shift_PSHHH!
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still available, also go the car retuned this week, and I gained an additional 20 some hp and trq in the powerband due to it being extremly rich. Infact when i brought it in the A/F was so rich the dynometer was not able to read it, after propery re-adjusting it the car feels like it once did.

Alex

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
wow sorry to hear the news Alex! I guess if your burned out on the car its time to start a new project.. good luck on the sale :)

·
Shift_PSHHH!
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump^ I need to sell the car, I am almost ready to take on a new project, and am going to be taking quite a loss on this, seeing as how, I will be giving everything away, I mean everything even the stuff that is not installed on it now and all the extras I have. I hate to say it, but its time for me to turn a new page.

Alex

·
Shift_PSHHH!
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok guys well its coming down to the wire. I am now considering parting the car.

Parts available:

Hids Mcullugh 6k
Zenetti 18x8.5 wrapped in yokohoma avs es100's with lots of tread left
PTI turbo kit, including The full 3" exhaust.
Avic n-1
pro-kit lowering springs.
JWT clutch and flywheel (flywheel has 600 miles on it, I bought it used) clutch is still in selophane wrapper.
Short throw shifter
Hks turbo timer, and a few other misc turbo kit parts.

Also when all is accounted for will have a stock car for sale also it only has 37k. I might need some stock parts from the person who buys the turbo kit, and a few other parts. I have no set prices, but dont low ball. The turbo kit I have is the full stage 3 which means I bought every possible upgrade which brings it to a sticker of 5k new.

Pm me if interested in anything. I may try to sell all i can before offically starting to remove the big stuff A.K.A. the turbo.

Alex

·
Ouh Rah
353 Posts
^^^ how much for the turbo and the pro kits...definatley interested in the prokits

1 - 20 of 50 Posts