The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
saw it the other day. it is ok. it has the feel of f50, but it just doesnt look right. before the mod looks better.

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
one accident and it all goes bye bye. Pretty cool, and pretty good job but I agree with chia. And no, a used F50 would still be more expensive.

·
Registered
392 Posts
good work but something doesn't seem right

it seems to looked more like a ferarri durring the process then once it was finished.

anyone else see that?

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Veilside has something similar...but yea...that's the whole point of conversions...ur suppose to endup w/ something different.

that's the new trend in japan...pick up n e option mags...there's always a big conversion in process...

the best one i've seen is a FD widebody w/ NSX headlight w/ Cima tails and the works....

i like it...

·
Registered
1,076 Posts

·
5spding soon...
1,377 Posts
i love mr2s, thats like a 13 piece $6k kit too-it would look better without the wing....thats pretty damn good work on that nsx but i would have rather put that money under the hood

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Lets just put it this way...there's *fill in the blank w/ # of F50 released* F50 on the street. He's the ONLY ONE with a NSX F50. That's the thing in Japan, they don't like to have what their neighbor can have. They LOVE one off and rare items. Hence Japan always have new toys coming out, because they ALWAYS want something different. not like here where everything gets whored out like there's nothing...

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
that is FARKING DISGUSTING.

dressing up a HONDA as a ferrari. OMG.

who the fark is he kidding? he isn't fooling anyone.. doesnt even remotely look accurate.. might impress the rice buddies...

cant believe i'm gunna say it.. but i feel sorry for that honda.

what a tosser.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts