The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off work a little while ago and there were two hondas in the lot parked right next to eachother talking or something. So i jumped in my car and went over to one it was a pearl white 2 door civic vtec. It also had an agressive body kit a rear wing and cf hood. I went up and asked if he was runing vtec and he said yeah sohc and i was thinking this cant be too bad. but the pussy said he didnt want to get his ass kicked it will lower his self estem. Ha ha he said his engine was stock also because he spent to much money on exterior mods.

·
1,873 Posts
leffe said:
I just got off work a little while ago and there were two hondas in the lot parked right next to eachother talking or something. So i jumped in my car and went over to one it was a pearl white 2 door civic vtec. It also had an agressive body kit a rear wing and cf hood. I went up and asked if he was runing vtec and he said yeah sohc and i was thinking this cant be too bad. but the pussy said he didnt want to get his ass kicked it will lower his self estem. Ha ha he said his engine was stock also because he spent to much money on exterior mods.

:D

For me it is GO before SHOW !!!! ;)

One should always build the engine First ........then the body! :eek:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
too bad i dont have the money for either right now just gotta have fun with what i have i guess.

·
Shift_This
153 Posts
leffe said:
You better watch out, those VTECH-K Hondas are super quick especially those SOHC Civics :rolleyes:

·
Registered
78 Posts
so... what about the other "chicken ricer" honda?

and a D16Z sohc vtec is a whopping 120hp engine. Nothing chicken about it, he's SMART! Why race knowing he's gonna get owned?

and to those who say about all Go and no show. Why'd you buy an altima over a Maxima? Maxima is faster. Or, why an Altima over a Camaro Z28? Ell ess juan pwns j00.

but seriously...sounds like you found a few showcars.

·
I hate my Altima.
831 Posts
)
Altimas are racecars
Thats correct. What dont you understand?

Maybe the pussy was just kidding about his self esteem, and the pussy didnt like to street-race because its illegal moronic and dangerous (but hey, I do it :angel1: )

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in hick town and we wernt too far from out of town where there are open roads everywhere were no cars are and it is realitivly safe. I wont race in town.

To answer about the other honda he was runing the same thing and he didnt want to either it would have just been a friendly race i will race someone for fun even if there is a good chance i might get schooled.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also forgot to mention that one of them had a dohc vtec sticker adn then he told me it had a sohc. That is ****ed up. How about i put a sr20det sticker on my car and go sporting around town.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Br0kWRX said:
They bitch when a civic owner is cocky, and they bitch when the Civic owner is modest. :rolleyes: He probably was just smart enough to realized that that race would be about as exiting as watching paint dry.

Word...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts