The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
call me up some time fool...Im called your house today and was given a cell phone number that is also temporarily out of service....

if you get this sunday before 8, call me to get some grub...

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's cool...waiting until tuesday (mardi gras day?)

cool, just let me know when you are here..I think my friends and I are going to be on St. Charles this weekend and mardi gras day

·
GO DAWGS!!
1,106 Posts
It's only one week now ! I can't wait I haven't been to Mardi gras in about 8 years so, I hope we have a good time!!!!!!! I will call you on Friday to see what's going on or earlier I don't know!

Corey

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool, btw, corey, no car right now either :( left me stranded yesterday on the interstate...

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope so, since my debit card took a $40 hit to enter the show...I'll have it towed to the show if I have to...but then again not having it is making it harder to finish up everything in time

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm also about to spray some paint very soon...inside and outside within the next week

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
robert and I went to test drive a car monday (haven't heard from him since)...actually my car broke down on me within a half hour after that

and jen and I did dinner sunday night...she's going to be in houston for the show

lindsEy, I've thought about doing that actually

1 - 20 of 27 Posts