The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Blah
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
14,455 Posts
Yeah, i have a close friend who just graduated from there. The few times i went up there, it was def. alot of fun :cool:

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
WOOOOOWEEEEEE....PARTY...oh wait, I drank to much at my frat and now I'm flipping burgers....BUT ATLEAST I ATTENDED THE PARTY SCHOOL FOR 2004!!!!

I could give 2 shits about albany, still a scumbag school, stuck in a scumbag city...doesn't matter how many keystone's you have cracked...

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
LOL at your quality linking skills...

playboy dot com doesn't even mention your name for top 10 party schools..

pubclub jan 04 issue has never heard of you...

lol...even poor google.com couldn't find anything under "top 10 party school albany"

me thinks you've been bamboozled

you wanna party. check out UNH...

·
211 Posts
who gives a shit about a party school....thatll really help when you are out $200,000 and have a hard time getting a job because your degree is crap.

now if u went to school renowned for its education that had a good social system, you're alright

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
noname2k2alti said:
who gives a shit about a party school....thatll really help when you are out $200,000 and have a hard time getting a job because your degree is crap.

now if u went to school renowned for its education that had a good social system, you're alright
Are you shitting me? Albany is one of the better SUNY's?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey Bushdog, Albany is not a scumbag city. I resent that biatch. F-ing Massholes.

Anyways...Method823, hit me up on PM. I'd love to roll out with you one night and cruise around. Maybe you could roll with us on one of our local VW gtg's. We accept all types of cars.

·
Blah
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
noname2k2alti said:

Get the facts right you dumb-mother****er, UALBANY is a state school and it costs maybe 20,000 a year with rooming, so yea its about 80,000 for your college career which is a bargin compared to schools across the country. And for your information Albany is known for its education also, as it is second to Binghamton for academics in the SUNY system.

·
Blah
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bushdog said:
WOOOOOWEEEEEE....PARTY...oh wait, I drank to much at my frat and now I'm flipping burgers....BUT ATLEAST I ATTENDED THE PARTY SCHOOL FOR 2004!!!!

I could give 2 shits about albany, still a scumbag school, stuck in a scumbag city...doesn't matter how many keystone's you have cracked...
Yea I was in a frat at my old school in Maryland and that doesn't come close in comparison to the time I am having at Albany. AT LEAST I WILL ATTEND THE #1 PARTY SCHOOL FOR MY SENIOR YEAR OF 2005 WHICH IS SOMETHING YOU CAN NEVER SAY. And as for your comments about Albany you are one dumb mother****er as everyone else agrees Albany is an out of control school. You can just saw your jealous, it's okkkk.

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
lol, all that education and partying must have destroyed you ability to think calmly and ratinalize!
:lol:

I soooooo envy you! :ugh:

look at me folks, I attend the SECOND best school outta the group of schools my school is apart of...I'm special...no WE'RE special...

keep saying how great it is, we'll keep laughing

dude, albany is a ghetto...:eek: fucking dirty too...

but I better stop, or the ethuggers are gonna take the 45minute trip over the mountain to beat my "masshole" (wow that's a gay name)...

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
method823 said:
Yea I was in a frat at my old school in Maryland and that doesn't come close in comparison to the time I am having at Albany. AT LEAST I WILL ATTEND THE PARTY SCHOOL FOR MY SENIOR YEAR OF 2005 WHICH IS SOMETHING YOU CAN NEVER SAY. And as for your comments about Albany you are one dumb mother****er as everyone else agrees Albany is an out of control school. You can just saw your jealous, it's okkkk.
I didn't go to a party school...LOL

you need to grow up little boy!

you are prolly some nerd who gets awoken nightly by his roomate bringing home chicks...as you try not to get caught for choking it as he goes rampent on something you've never seen...the pussy!

you are so cool, that me thinks even 3altimas would laugh at you!

you littler herb, I bet you've never even been out to a party since you've walked the halls that first time, staying home...hoping to find another everquest token!

fucking nerd!!!

·
Blah
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bushdog said:
lol, all that education and partying must have destroyed you ability to think calmly and ratinalize!

I soooooo envy you! :ugh:

look at me folks, I attend the SECOND best school outta the group of schools my school is apart of...I'm special...no WE'RE special...

keep saying how great it is, we'll keep laughing

dude, albany is a ghetto...:eek: fucking dirty too...

but I better stop, or the ethuggers are gonna take the 45minute trip over the mountain to beat my "masshole" (wow that's a gay name)...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PARTY_SCHOOLS?SITE=MAQUI&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

I don't see UNH anywhere, do you??? Albany is ghetto, but when the semester starts, it is a whole new place, we own it.

·
Blah
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bushdog said:
I didn't go to a party school...LOL

you need to grow up little boy!

you are prolly some nerd who gets awoken nightly by his roomate bringing home chicks...as you try not to get caught for choking it as he goes rampent on something you've never seen...the pussy!

you are so cool, that me thinks even 3altimas would laugh at you!

you littler herb, I bet you've never even been out to a party since you've walked the halls that first time, staying home...hoping to find another everquest token!

fucking nerd!!!

You can talk all the shit you want, I couldn't ****ing care less. I don't even know what to say anymore you probably one of the biggest losers I know and I haven't even met you. Come up and visit me at school, your welcome to come out with my boys and girls if you want and see the real deal.

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
method823 said:
one of the biggest losers I know and I haven't even met you.
:smack:
ok...let me end this cheerfully here...

thank you for being so excited about being part of the NUMBER 1 PARTY SCHOOL!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

cause after you graduate, and realize life is alot harder...and people in the work force don't give two shits about how many you can funnel, or how many Sigma chicks you landed...

you're just making the job market a bit easier on the rest of us!

thank you mr partier, bud light salutes you!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts