The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here this will be a follow up to the Prettiest girl u dated..................................................................

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
my ugliest ex definitely.....wihtout a doubt.......was a guy named Steve

yeah.....red hair....pot belly.....glasses.......pasty white skin.....big face.....oddly proportioned......just......gross......

i remember, the last few months of our relationship being absolutely repulsed at the idea of having sex with him......so we didn't have sex.....for four months.......

it was a bad relationship for many reasons :/

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
m2891e said:
my ugliest ex definitely.....wihtout a doubt.......was a guy named Steve

yeah.....red hair....pot belly.....glasses.......pasty white skin.....big face.....oddly proportioned......just......gross......

i remember, the last few months of our relationship being absolutely repulsed at the idea of having sex with him......so we didn't have sex.....for four months.......

it was a bad relationship for many reasons :/
Your status says bombest mommy, I would think you are married or dating, so just wondering, if its not too personal, how many men have you slept with in your life? Just trying to get an idea of how many guys girls sleep with before settling down.

R

·
0 Posts
i've never dated any ugly girls. there is a reason i date them, you know. if her beauty on the outside is not absolutely superb, you can be sure she at least has a heart and soul of gold and a personality to die for. even the most modest-looking women i've dated, i can't bring myself to call ugly, since i simply can't see them that way. i date them because they are beautiful, either in mind, soul, or body.

(though the ones who are beautiful just in body rarely last longer than a week)

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Let me introduce you all to a word me and my friends use to describe certain women who would fit perfectly in this thread....

"WILDEBEAST"

Some examples of comments we may use when a wildebeast is spotted...

"Jesus Christ, WHAT THE **** IS THAT THING?"

"Is that a woman? Is it even a man?"

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
JBL85 said:

Your status says bombest mommy, I would think you are married or dating, so just wondering, if its not too personal, how many men have you slept with in your life? Just trying to get an idea of how many guys girls sleep with before settling down.
well....i was engaged to the ugly man.....it wasn't about his looks at the time....it was about what he did for me emotionally and intellectually at the time......we broke off the engagement almost two years into the relationship......yes we did have sex prior to those four months (it just got horribly bad, the relationship that is, during those four months)

as for how many people i've slept with.....it's been posted before hahaha do a search! or just IM me or something....

·
Energy Liberation Front
1,290 Posts
Never dated any girl that I would consider ugly...maybe in junior high, but that doesn't count. The thread should be ugliest girl you've screwed around with, as I'm sure most of us are much more willing to hit and run with an ugly girl than to actually date her.

For me, it was this pale, chubby chick (nothing wrong with chubby, but in truth she was bordering on fat). The only reason I messed around with her was because i was faded and she had a tongue ring and pierced nipples...so i was intrigued.

I ran into her at the mall the next weekend, and I happened to be with my mom at the time...let's just say it was a tad bit uncomfortable.

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Adhesive said:

For me, it was this pale, chubby chick (nothing wrong with chubby, but in truth she was bordering on fat). The only reason I messed around with her was because i was faded and she had a tongue ring and pierced nipples...so i was intrigued.
Thats how I lost my virginity, except without the piercings. I stand by it, it was the best lay I ever had.

·
Energy Liberation Front
1,290 Posts
JBL85 said:

Thats how I lost my virginity, except without the piercings. I stand by it, it was the best lay I ever had.
Not to sound even more like an insensitive prick, but chubby girls give the best head...I think it stems from low self-esteem about their body. They try to over-compensate with a sexual act that doesn't require them to get naked.

·
Rollin'
1,388 Posts
Adhesive said:

Not to sound even more like an insensitive prick, but chubby girls give the best head...I think it stems from low self-esteem about their body. They try to over-compensate with a sexual act that doesn't require them to get naked.
LoL, that's so true!! whenever my boy calls a ho to get head, it's always some fat chick, it's hilarious.......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts