The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 nissan maxima SL with tan interior and I'm looking for suggestions to change the ugly silver dash cluster face, steering wheel control platic parts, shifter knob (bottom piece), center consol face etc. I cannot order those b.s. precut fake wood grain crap cause the SL comes with true wood grain colored platic pieces across the door panels and around the shifter, e brake, and cup holder. Exact match seems a crap shoot so I'm leaning away from that. There's plastic pieces around the door handles tan colored but can I order the silver pieces in that same stock nissan woodgrain? I've thought about spraying them with paint & with clearcoat but cant find a place that does exact color match available in a spray can. I know it's impossible that I'm the 1st 2006 max owner to have wanted to get the ugly silver plastic pieces customized. Any ideas or links provided would be awesome! Thanks guys.

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,730 Posts
Black them out?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
If there is nothing wrong with a car they will find something to make wrong on it.

On an '06 no less and talking about exact color matching on what will be faded parts colors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If there is nothing wrong with a car they will find something to make wrong on it.

On an '06 no less and talking about exact color matching on what will be faded parts colors.
What options do I have to change them? Is there aftermarket replacements not silver maybe? My basic google search didn't come back with anything like that

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
There are no options for somebody who does not like any options to begin with. Buy another car.

I have two cars with tan interior and black appointments, Detroit says you are wrong. Fast packing yourself into a very tight box you are.

I'll leave you alone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts