The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A tree just fell in the yard almost tearing down the screen around the pool. This is soooo not good! :sad:

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
You got power and access to .net.... That's all you need for now.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PsyKoh said:
You got power and access to .net.... That's all you need for now.
:sad: the opperative words being for now

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
phinger23 said:
ive lost power twice already and the toilets in the back yard are knocked over...im going to enjoy this...ill be sitting outside watching this storm
Now all you need is to untie the mutt from the tree in the back yard and keep the skoal from getting wet and you're set. :D

·
4 cyl of fury
179 Posts
Dang, you guys are still down there? I'm thinking of running somewhere but after hearing about you guys staying through it, I'm thinking of staying. Keep us updated if you have power and be safe.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
phinger23 said:
ive lost power twice already and the toilets in the back yard are knocked over...im going to enjoy this...ill be sitting outside watching this storm
You're out of your mind! You like what, 10 min away and it's BAD here! I haven't lost power yet but its flickered a few times. Don't get me wrong I LOVE storms but not Florida ones... I'm a chicken right now... :(

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JMLaltima said:
dam that storm is huge.....just saw an update on the news.......everyone from fl stay safe
It's crazy! I've been up all night too scared of what would happen. In the past 20 min I have seen an antenna torn off a roof, my tree fell in the yard, the wind is out of control. Not to mention I have been here 3 weeks and this is my first REAL experience with one and I JUST found out my mom has to spend the night at work. She's an RN and they are in desperate need. SO, I'm stuck here alone and petrified!!!! :sad:

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
Tara76 said:
It's crazy! I've been up all night too scared of what would happen. In the past 20 min I have seen an antenna torn off a roof, my tree fell in the yard, the wind is out of control. Not to mention I have been here 3 weeks and this is my first REAL experience with one and I JUST found out my mom has to spend the night at work. She's an RN and they are in desperate need. SO, I'm stuck here alone and petrified!!!! :sad:
lol? what what ??

RN ? as in a nurse?

that stands for royal nurse here... wtf is it in the US?

real nurse? :bonk:

·
4 cyl of fury
179 Posts
Last check-in as the storm is hitting. We got some good wind and a lot of rain. Maybe Shannon(a friend) will come over and watch a movie before it gets too bad. The lights are sort of flickering but we have power enough to play XBOX before its all gone. Anyway, everyone, be safe and I'll check in once it stops.

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
Jeff99GXE said:
Registered Nurse.
ahh.. dunno why i find that funny...

we're probably the same too after like i dunno ww2 or something.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wankski said:
lol? what what ??

RN ? as in a nurse?

that stands for royal nurse here... wtf is it in the US?

real nurse? :bonk:

Sorry, registered nurse...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts