The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
AZ MEMBER
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where are you? What ever happened to the Valve Cover? I don't know where else to post to get your attenetion. I can't reach you by email or Pm's. I know you are online because I have seen many post by you. If you see this please Pm me about the VC I have not heard anything about it and it has been two months now since you got my money. If something happened I understand but I would still like to get what I paid for soon.

Update: Still have not heard anything! Ultima I understand that you are busy but I have given you another two weeks to get this out, why haven't you sent this out yet?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Yo, LoAlti besides this issue how ya been. Hit me up with a PM, it's been awhile since I've been on here and haven't seen you too often.
Later

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
This is getting insane, this is the second time he has done this to someone on here even though last time he sent the money back. Now he will not even post a reply to this thread to explain himself. I hate to say it but i vote to BAN

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
i am not going to start anything but i think a simple answer to loalti's concern would of taking car of this whole situation. also i deffinitly dont sit at my house all day on the computer. If you read it says i am at work. so instead of making it personal call my cell you know the number and we can talk it out

incase you dont have the number it is 978-804-6949

·
8,112 Posts
cotrone said:
i talked to him he said its been in his room ready to get shipped out but hes been workin mad hours it will be sent out asap
Takes too month's though without a word.:rolleyes: I work 50-60 hr weeks and still get everthing I sell to get shipped out. Take's 10 mins to do.

Hope you get your stuff LoAlti. This is very odd to see from Gary though.

·
that guy from .org
1,004 Posts
JMLaltima has a valid point. If you are going to sell stuff on .net, at least have the decency to stay on top it and at least follow-up with the people buying your stuff. Working mad hours is no excuse for not taking care of business. He should at least take a minute to PM or email the buyer with updates. Gary needs to step up here. This is the 2nd time that he is getting called out on .net. NOT GOOD! ...as for banning, I don't think that is necessary. I think Gary is pushing the border of a strike three though. :sad:

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
ed, thanks for backing me up.......i did not and still dont want to start anything between us just wanted to make a point as an altimas.net member. as i said eariler i have bought many things on here and everything has gone smoothly and dont want to see that change.....a simple pm or reply to this thead is all that was needed

·
Registered
32 Posts
i agree with both ed and jamie..i mean if you are going to sell something to somebody you should come through with an email or pmi understand that he may be working a lot but there's always sometime to just get the product out or something.. Or just call UPS and have them pick up the package. Gary is mad cool and i'm surprised he's done this twice already.

·
that guy from .org
1,004 Posts
LoAlti said:
what is the deal Ultima? Look if you see this please PM me!
still nothing from him, huh? I will try to get in touch with him tomorrow. Don't worry...I will put my rep on the line and say that you will get your valve cover or your money back soon. hopefully, the VC. I'll keep you posted on how I make out. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts