The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My altima was so great, i loved it, spent soo much time cleaning, buffing, taking care of it, and in the blink of an eye, a twitch of tunnel vision, and its gone.

What im sayin is, i just(30 minutes ago), totalled my altima. off an Audi and a honda. I dunno whats gonna happen, but im sure i wont see another one. It was really fun to be an altimas.net member. You all rock... peace

·
Registered
114 Posts
DUDE!!!!! so sorry to hear that. but once again, what's important is that you are ok. what happened? no injuries? i hope everyone is fine.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
blanked out, tunnel vision, whatever you call it, i just ran a red light, dunno how it happened. Just happened, and all of the sudden i bounced off an audi TT (completely totalled) and hit a honda (possible damaeg to frame). My car might not have any frame damage, but does have a ****ed up axle so its trash.

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
So thats your defense...you blacked out and ran a red light..if you can show a history of blackouts it might just work. Don't know how you got a drivers license if your prone to blackouts....anyways your alive thats what counts. Hope the people that hit you are OK as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
was goin 45mph, everyone is ok, and thanks for the concearn from yall btw

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dumbass punk, you ****ed up a audi tt??!! If I was that guy you'd be dead. Good riddence to you, and do everybody in Dallas a favor by never driving again.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
busheiter said:
Dumbass punk, you ****ed up a audi tt??!! If I was that guy you'd be dead. Good riddence to you, and do everybody in Dallas a favor by never driving again.
First of all, that audi held up like a can of soup. The front end was GONE and i hit it at an angle going the speed limit. Its people like you that make me wish condoms were free.

Blacked out=mind fart sort of thing. nothing serious.

Dont think ill be getting a nissan again:|

·
Off D Beaten Path I Reign
1,053 Posts
Buy lots of duct tape :p .. <-- my motivational speech

Glad to here everyone survived. And thanks for keeping in the speed limit ...don't mind yah ran a red light :rolleyes:

But it happens to the best of us. Some just more frequently than others. Everyone has a photographic memory...but some just don't have film. Get my drift ;)

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
busheiter said:
U are an ass!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts