The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my sunday stroll back home from a night at work uncle cooter and cousin billy pull up next to me in a chevy 1500 z71 big ass muddin tires and all brown woods trim...
sucio pulls up to light cooter and billy pull up on my right...light turns green sucio takes off cooter and billy try to over take sucio....sucio puts the metal to the floor and cooter looks at me like WTF...60mph and we are neck and neck....next thing i know sucio is up by a bumper...at 100mph....poor cooter was sooo upset to see the 4 banger fwd alty....flash his hazards at him...

damn only by a bumper...too bad my bottle was empty...

·
Red Sleeper
5,340 Posts
Sucio.....same thiog happened to me about 2 weeks ago on I-75..... only it was cooter's cousin bubba in a white F-150...rollin up on my bumper flashin his lights.....he pulled out around me: when he was beside me i floored the pedal.......he ate my dust cloud......finally i slow down, he catches up and does the same thing.......shit, 2nd time around bubba saw the hazards in the distance..

rednecks are a trip!!

Sleepers Rule!

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Man I raced this guy in this old jacked up 454 mudder tires 4x4 at the track last time , his friends were all laughing and saying that he was finaly gona get the chance to smoke some import crap ...( they very rarely line up imports vs. domestics ) ....Lets just say I had him by 2 car lengths by the 60 ft mark !!! Beat him by about 8 lengths ...I had to laugh when I pulled back up in line ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts