The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Resident Boost Junkie
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This an unusual race that happend laz nite, but n e way. i wuz comin home from work , and im on tha main road, and i had jus cleaned out my throttle body, and injectors, so at tha light i floored it to of there wuz a noticable diff. and yes there wuz. but n e way, i pull up to tha next light , and this TAXI pulls up next to me wit a passenger, and revs his engine , i look over and started laughin , and he did it again , so i rev'd mine, light tunred green , and i halled ass , i floored it in first, then he started cathin up , then i dropped 2nd, and then 3rd, he wuz done for he couldnt keep up !!! at tha next light it wuz soooooo funny , cuz tha passenger wuz screamin , and and hittin tha glass that seperatestha driver and passenger, god it wuz sooo funny.. That wuz tha most unsual race i have ever done. but also fun at tha same time. Will alwayz remember that 1 !!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dude, do you know how to write english? I barely understood a word you said. Yikes!

·
Banned
1 Posts
BoriquaRacer said:
This an unusual race that happend laz nite, but n e way. i wuz comin home from work , and im on tha main road, and i had jus cleaned out my throttle body, and injectors, so at tha light i floored it to of there wuz a noticable diff. and yes there wuz. but n e way, i pull up to tha next light , and this TAXI pulls up next to me wit a passenger, and revs his engine , i look over and started laughin , and he did it again , so i rev'd mine, light tunred green , and i halled ass , i floored it in first, then he started cathin up , then i dropped 2nd, and then 3rd, he wuz done for he couldnt keep up !!! at tha next light it wuz soooooo funny , cuz tha passenger wuz screamin , and and hittin tha glass that seperatestha driver and passenger, god it wuz sooo funny.. That wuz tha most unsual race i have ever done. but also fun at tha same time. Will alwayz remember that 1 !!!!!
HUH?!

·
Terrance and Phillip Show
1,378 Posts
it could have been ALTIMA-SKYLINE with a prostitue in the back, and the yellow street lights made you think the white was really yellow...;)
all in funskyline!

·
Resident Titans Fan
1,395 Posts
wtf? talk about bringin' up an old thread

1 - 20 of 22 Posts