The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because mine quit and the dealers screwed me i hate paying money on something that the deraler says will fix it then after u pay the bastards its still f'ed up my next car will be a honda most liky if they cant fix it they said for me to put back everything that came on it stock like the filter and intake then they can test further o well im outtie

·
Rollin'
1,388 Posts
'95 altima GXE, hey that's my car! hope mine don't fuck up too, did u not keep up on the maintenance or what??? i always get my shit done and it stays cool, my friend though, has a '97 Sentra GXE, and she drove it crazy and never got anything more than an oil change every so often, her shit broke down, doesn't work at all now and NOwhere knows what's wrong with it, she got screwed and now she's out of a car for awhile, i always say that nissan's are great cars until u stop paying attention to them and then they'll take a shit on you...

·
projected member
919 Posts
you can run any car into the ground. every car needs maintanence. as for the chicks sentra not running, check the distributor?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts