The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
A-arm brace man
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize for all of the delays in getting these out. Some of you have recived yours and will be reciving them soon. I will no longer take pre-orders, too many complications. There will be a chance to get some more though. I will be producing another limited quantity and letting everyone know that they can order when the braces are finished this time. That way it will take less than a week for you to recieve them. Thanks and I aplogize again, I will keep you all posted and e-mail me with questions [email protected]

·
A-arm brace man
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah coach I got ya covered

·
u r below-me
249 Posts
nismoman did you get mine? did you send mine out? i think i ordered it in december, but u never wrote me bak?

·
A-arm brace man
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The spec two was made of larger diameter tubing that was reinforced internally. Very beefy but still relatively light, just a pain to make. Not many people were willing to pay extra for it. Only a racer, like autocross or solo I would really apprecieate it though. I have the spec II on my car it kicks the spec-I's ass IMO. I race my car so every bit helps. The a-arm brace in combination with the energy suspension front bushing set really transfoms the car.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts