The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STILL SATURDAY AT 2 PM

UPDATE: we are no longer meeting at carrss in the beginning. we are going to still meet at 2, but we are changing the parking lot. we are now expecting too many people to meet up at carrss. we are going to meet at the place our cruise was going to be ending. it's about 10 mins down broad street. the address for the wendy's right beside the parking lot is
9120 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23294
We are going to meet up there at 2. thanks guys.

·
R.I.P. 97 Altima :(
616 Posts
If yall need more info on the area feel free to get in touch wit me and I'll help yall out.

AIM---------ThaKing420
my cell number is posted in all my away messages if ya need to get in contact wit me quickly.

This weekend is goin to be phat!!!!!!!

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
nice, glad to see some progress in the organization for saturday :)

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
LoudNissan, dont tell them who i got to come along too :p

we will roll up phat on saturday

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks siz lol. we woulda been fine meeting at the other lot but we can't now. sounds like there aregoing to be too many cars to meet at carrss. can't wait to meet everyone and see the tezza's :D

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aight, like 2 people know so you 2 that know don't tell anyone.oh and mkb, i will help you pick out a mans watch :D lol

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
the other person is you right

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the 2 people that know aside from me i wanna ride with so they know. oh and if kevin doesn't have any room i might be able to have them stay at my house.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
im gonna see about getting directions, whats ur address LoudNissan?

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Well, they are "too good" for Nissans.... I didn't explain to them that it was a Altimas.net get togeather...and when I did...they stuck up their noses... so they aren't coming... (Honda lovers)

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
lets see their cars...just because they're rice dont mean mean they cant kick it...

who's coming then

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
If they don't want to go, they don't want to go, I can't change that... you know. I'll ask them again, but I'm not begging anyone.

Status:::: 3 altimas and a Honda... that is if Leo (ardel??) is still coming...

Early Sat. am, I am driving to a mall near his house to meet him and his Altima... then to get my sis and her Honda, then to Newport News to get the other Altima & then pick up my girl. (whew) THEN IT IS OFF TO RICHMOND!!

·
R.I.P. 97 Altima :(
616 Posts
What haters they are. See this is why the import sence is looked down apon cuz peepz get to big of a ego and think there cars are better then everyone elses. This is why we alwayz get singled out by the cops cuz we (the import sence) acts immature for the most part.

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
:( Cox won't let me download AIM at work... I'll have to catch up with you guys tonight!!!!! if that be the case... but I'll be here (.net) till 5...

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
BAD NEWS............ I DON'T THINK I CAN GO ANYMORE!!!!! MY SITTER JUST CANCELLED ON ME FOR THE WEEKEND.... !!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts