The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Something Like A Pimp
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I don't want to spend $2000 to put bags on my alti. I think it can be done cheaper then 2k anyway. Most expensive part seems to be the electric valves, 8 need for FBSS motion @ 100 each. Another thing is it seems the alty needs air struts which are a custom fab part. Some website had the set listed @ $1000. The rest of the parts are no big deal. Tanks are cheap and I've seen Viair 450c compressors on Ebay for like $200. I'd really like to bag my ride and think if I could find the valves and struts cheaper I could do it for much less then 2k. :confused:

·
Something Like A Pimp
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everything I've read on bags says you need 8 valves to do FBSS. As long as I can adjust the suspension from inside the car. Main reason for this post is to get help in locating parts for less. Bags is a goal for my next major project. Stealth I thought you had bags before? Were they on an alty? I would appreciate some more insight if you don't mind sharing. If I could do FBSS with 4 that would be cool cause I saw four valves on Ebay earlier today for like $150. If I could find a set of those air sturts for a good price then I could do my bags. :)

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
just get 4 DUAL ACTION valves. each has quick lift/quick drop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts