The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just took some new pics. Since I last posted (long time ago) I had to get new rims cuz going back and forth to school kept wearin out my 18" tires so I downsized to 17's. Just got my mirrors and the side molding between the windows painted, for some reason they left that out the first time. Also I had to replace my grill and just shaved the emblem this time. I've been doin some work on the interior but not done yet so I'll get pics of that up soon hopefully. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ive got so many things that I want to do next but I think im pretty much set on a manual swap. With a real good hookup on used parts and a mechanic by my side its gettin closer and closer...so unfortunatley the interior is halfway done and on hold. Ill make sure to post pics though soon as i finish up.

·
Lite Brite Disposal Tech
1,724 Posts
:drool:
Man your car looks exactly like where I want to go with my altima, short of a CF hood. I love it! I think the kit compliments the lines of the car so well. Very clean.

·
Keepin' It Real
726 Posts
I really like your car bro...looks sweet.

I think your car is in need of 2 things tho...that would make it perfect.

1. Remove the side mouldings
2. Clear Tails...with the top painted red

Just my opinion,

Shawn

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
Lookin nice... I put a pic of your car in the 2002 altima video when it had 18"s in case ya cared. Link is in my sig. I think I liked it with your old wheels a lil better, kinda looked like skyline wheels. It VERY nice nonetheless.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CoLoSSuS said:
I really like your car bro...looks sweet.

I think your car is in need of 2 things tho...that would make it perfect.

1. Remove the side mouldings
2. Clear Tails...with the top painted red

Just my opinion,

Shawn
Ya i had the clear tails with the red like forever, u can see it on some of my old pics. They're such pieces of sh*t though, at least the original first set of apc's that i got. They cracked just from being on the car for a couple years and leaked like crazy no matter how much I sealed them. Might have been something with the original ones they made, i dunno. I still got them though im jus sick of my trunk gettin soaked. Keep them and my 18's around for show use. I dunno bout the side mouldings, Id have to repaint both doors to fade right.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts