Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i did the headlight moldings myself came out good huh?

if you guys need help with anything let me know,ill clean the grease off my hands before i wet sand your handles.

·
Screw slow...Drive fast
958 Posts
I think it might be Shock.I seem to remember him saying something about driving fast throwing chickenbones out the window?

·
Registered
358 Posts
it is shock notice the big assed tach in the corener of the windshield that looks very familiar . very bad ass looking i like the wheel well moldings how they stick out tight.

P

·
0 Posts
I bet people have no fucking clue what kind of car that is when they see it.

Nice work....

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
hmmm your laughing about no centercaps???? where are the rims on your car? he is rocking 19s...and that pic was when he just got it out of the shop.
orlando

·
Fat Pact Member
317 Posts
looking good, what car did those headlights come off of? those look like the kind i was gonna take off my friends wrecked eclipse. but i never did. I also love the paint, nice and clean.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
That has to be shocks car, if it isnt someone copied his headlight idea and has the same wing as him, as i recall he was painting his car orange so thats his!!
-Smacko:D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
62 Participants
slammed97
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing