VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Nice pics 98se...

Congrats on the moderator status also.
Looks like Texas owners finally have some say on here:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
What makes you say that is Weapon-R? It looks like Ractive to me. I hope no one sold that to you claiming it was weapon-R.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
98se, hey how hard was it to put in those sidemarkers? and what kind did u use? are the bulbs changable to a different color? what kind of strut bar is that? thanx man

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
venom21 said:
What makes you say that is Weapon-R? It looks like Ractive to me. I hope no one sold that to you claiming it was weapon-R.
Ummm...Weapon R intake + ractive filter. I didn't like the way the weapon r filter looked so I changed it with a ractive heatshield. Plus the heatshield filter sounds a lot better and looks a lot cooler, it matches my engine! Also Ractive doesn't even make a intake for altimas.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Tails

Parmi said:
Yo man, those some ill tails... we don't get shit like that up here in Canada. So where'd you get'em?
I got them from a nissan dealer. Daveb to be exact. They are the 99 1/2 se-l tails.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Siizzzoooo said:
98se, hey how hard was it to put in those sidemarkers? and what kind did u use? are the bulbs changable to a different color? what kind of strut bar is that? thanx man
The only hard part(I should say scary) is drilling the holes in your fender. One 3/4" hole and two small holes on each side. After that it was a piece of cake. I used universal side markers I got off ebay. I think they were made by cuzo and the bulbs are interchangable. They use 194 wedge bulbs, I got a pair of hyper whites in mine.

The strut bar is a factory stb off a 2000-2001 se.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts