The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here's my ride. A 2000 Altima GXE auto in Brushed Pewter. This is what I have done so far, from the front end to the rear. Painted that front piece of the bumper black, Piaa Super White headlights, Apc hyperwhite corner and signal bulbs(I know they suck but there isn't much choice), Place Racing Cai, Unorthodox Racing Pulley (still not installed), Ground Control Coilovers, 18 inch MHT V10's on Nitto tires, Oem strut bar, Kenwood Cd/Mp3 player, Levoc shifter, Tinted windows, Leatherseats.com leather interior(door panels not done yet), Factory spoiler, SE trunklid finisher, painted rear piece black and 2.25 piping with Magnaflow muffler. That's everything so far, but I'm far from done. There is a long list of stuff I still want to do.
So if you like it or not let me know. I know it still looks pretty stock but in a year that I've had it, I think I did quite a bit.

Update: Ur pulley installed, Torque conveter w/1300rpm stall speed. Stillen header soon to be installed.

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Looks good bro....definetly feelin the leatehr kit! Did you install it yourself or have a shop do it? None the less....looks tight!

·
Registered
336 Posts
I love it how much did the seats cost? Im in a 98 gxe.Ive got 20%windows tight system SQ comp. i need some rims looking at chrome katana conept7s 18s. Im realy feeling the leather.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments guys and the leather seats, I paid $641 shipped. We had group buy here with Leatherseats.com. I installed it w/some help. I kinda regret it sometimes cause it's getting real hot out here lately.

Puddlman, If you go with the 18's I would recommend getting atleast 215/45's or 225/40's. I've already bent my rims twice on 215/35's. There is too much weight in the front and not enough tire.

Oh, here's a couple pics of my car when I first got it.

·
Registered
336 Posts
i just checked out the site it siad 550 for the seats did u have some xtra mods done to them or is that w/ supplies. If i get 18s I wold get 225/40 but afer seing ur seats im oging to get 17s and use the xtra 300 towards seats. I think that is so pimp. later

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just checked out their site, it's kinda confusing but for the full interior, I beleive it's $659. In the group buy we got free two toning and two free logos. The $641 I paid included shipping and the installation kit.

·
Registered
336 Posts
dcade said:
DAMNNNNNNNNNNN! THE SEATS ARE OFF THE HOOK! LETS GET ANOTHER GROUP BUY! WHAT'S UP

I will get into a group buy...... please email me puddlman @ aol.com lets definately do this.

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
oh my god, I am so impressed. I want to get the SE-Limited badge so bad. hell yeah, I am going to get that. Havic, does the leather get hot? My friend's celica had leather which doesn't get hot at all. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
osama said:
oh my god, I am so impressed. I want to get the SE-Limited badge so bad. hell yeah, I am going to get that. Havic, does the leather get hot? My friend's celica had leather which doesn't get hot at all. Let me know. Thanks
Hell yeah, they get hot! I often work out in the dessert areas out here in Cali. Palm Springs, Indio, Desert Hot Springs, where it's usually above 110 degrees. I try and park my car facing away from the sun so they don't get too hot. I also turn the ac on atleast 5 mins before I get in.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts