Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Audio-XTC
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
altise said:
VERY NICE!

One question about your grille though. . .is that a kit? Custom job? It looks tite!:cool:
if ur talkin bout the top part there is suppose to be a grill mesh there but i thought it looked better w/o the grill mesh... to actually put the nissan symbol back in there they had to cut part of the kit... the kit is from a 2000 altima i think ??

·
Faster than your Altima.
922 Posts
DAMNNNNN. Tight as helll. YuM

·
Registered
20 Posts
post some pics of the good stuff

Mark,

Pls post some pics of the good stuff:
Naxos 3.5 Inch Catback Exhaust
Vitek Wires
Custom intake by IMP
17" Tsunami Rims w/ 205/40/17 Toyo Proxes
Ground Control CoilOvers w/ Eibach Springs

PS. I've been researching how to trick out my KA24DE for some time now, but I find it hard to locate ppl w/ parts specific to the 2gen altimas...any suggestions?

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
wow looks so gooooood, same color as my car, I see you shaved the gxe off the rear and used SE-L tail lights, looks really good. I really like the body kit and graphics. Did you do any interior work?

·
Audio-XTC
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
osama said:
Did you do any interior work?
im still debating whether or not to do the interior... im basically done with my car for right now cause im gonna be goin to school and mommy and daddy dont pay for shi* i think dumping 11g's into the car already will be enough... another 3 g's for interior will be kinda hurtin me :( but who knows maybe i will! ;)

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
Mark said:

im still debating whether or not to do the interior... im basically done with my car for right now cause im gonna be goin to school and mommy and daddy dont pay for shi* i think dumping 11g's into the car already will be enough... another 3 g's for interior will be kinda hurtin me :( but who knows maybe i will! ;)

dude your car is awsome already, I understand I am in the same boat. I have same car as you but SE-L so seeing your car brings out some ideas in my head, I want to do that leather interior with a badge so bad though.

·
Audio-XTC
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yah i want to do the leather interior with the badge too... im really thinkin about doin it now... just got my car back from the accident and i got some extra cash to play with from the other ladies insurance company :) i also got my whole trunk shaved including the key hole which looks cool and i think im gonna shave all my door handles next! we'll see what pops in my head first and what i want to do... ill keep ya guyz updated!
mark

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
22 Participants
Racer
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing