Since almost all systems in modern cars are mainly controlled by electronic modules, it is necessary to have means to diagnose problems that cause malfunctions and find an effective and accurate solution to the issue. Introducing the ThinkScan 660 ECU scan tool by THINKCAR designed for both professional technicians and DIY enthusiasts. It features a bright color 3.5" display and has a nice ergonomic design and sits comfortably in your hand. All buttons are easy to reach.
The tool is designed to work with OBDII and newer vehicles produced since 1996. It includes the most commonly used maintenance functions to meet daily needs, including engine oil light reset, throttle relearn, immobilizer reset, injection coding, brake pad reset, tire pressure reset, steering angle reset, ABS bleeding, and more. Our tech expert Greg is back at the shop to review this portable diagnostic tool. Check out the video below.
THINKCAR® - ThinkScan 660 OBD Diagnostic Scan Tool
• Supported Functions: Maintenance Functions, Read Data Stream, Read Fault Code, Clear Fault Code
• Oil/Brake/TPMS/SAS/ETS/Injector/BMS/DPF/Bleeding/IMMO Reset. Combines intermediate level OBDII diagnostics with common service resets
• Access to various OBD modules are supported: ECM/TCM/ABS/SRS
• Access to the vehicle's OBD system via the car's port underneath the dash
• Great for daily diagnostics & maintenance resets
• FREE software updates and wide brand coverage works with unlimited number of vehicles
• Provides fast & easy access to diagnostic systems
For more information, please visit the product page at CARiD.com by clicking the "Shop Now" button below:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here or call our specialists at 800.505.3274