The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am looking to do some upgrades to my girlfriends car. I wanted to see if anyone on this site does headlight work on the side. I want to look at doing a full retro on a 2014 altima. Also wanted to see if there is a good backup camera set up that you all like that can be set up on the car. Few other things would be to get remote start and then maybe add leather and heated seats to the car.

I was say I really like the site. Thanks in advance.

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
There are a few who do...http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/member-rides/325171-projector-retrofit-halo.html

Many try their own hand at it...search the forum on 'retro', that should give you enough reading research to really figure out which way you want to go.

You may also want to check out prebuilts...as the Gen5 platform has OEM projector HID assembly options (unlike the Gen4 with reflector only)

Have a look at my BOSE Upgrade thread below, I did a rear cam as part of that (need to skip forward a couple of pages into thread), and the Gen5 install should be very similar.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh is there an oem option? If there is i may just go that route. I did that with my 2014 accord and upgraded to the LED OEM headlights by using a wireing harness cable to connect to the stock connections on the car.

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well those are not good projectors though. I would want to get ones off of TRS like the morimoto mini h1 as I used these before when I had a retro done to my 2008 accord. Good to know that aftermarket non oem headlights dont cost to much but I think I may stay with OEM headlights and have those sent off to get retroed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts