The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Nissan Altima SR
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any tips on what to get to replace the door and 6x9. My situation right now I have a pioneer radio AVH-1550-NEX and also a Rockford Fosgate P300-12 enclosed subwoofer that I installed my self took a lot of research to even do the installation but I got it done. The subwoofer fucken puts in work I just got my radio and amp tuned so it sounds sooo good with the factory speakers but I wanna upgrade. I wanna upgrade to some not too expensive speakers but some to just up grade the factory ones. The reason way is that I might not keep the car so i don’t wanna go all out the amp/sub and the radio I can the pull everything out and put the factory radio in and everything so the door speakers I don’t wanna go back and pull them expensive ass speakers out you know so just some to replace the factory ones. And I really don’t know how to do the install. I’m starting to learn just like how I did with the radio and sub a lot of research so now I’m on the door speakers part now. And tips and suggestions will be great. And if you guys are just starting out I can show you how I went about doing my stuff my self and reviews on the subwoofer and radio so just lmk.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You have a great setup. I have used the same setup for almost a year.

As you don't have mentioned your budget for the speakers, it would be a little difficult for me to mention something. However, you can check out these top rated 6x9 speakers which are performing very well in the present market.

Let me know your requirements so that maybe I can help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts