The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now, I have the 7000K HID Conversion Kit from Misterjung. And its not blue enough for me. I was wondering if I could just plug in a set of 7500K HID Bulbs from Misterjung. Would that work just fine? or do I need a new ballast and all that stuff? And do the H1 bulbs come with the wires so i can just plug it in? or do i have to reattach it somehow.

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
fr0mastaj said:
Right now, I have the 7000K HID Conversion Kit from Misterjung. And its not blue enough for me. I was wondering if I could just plug in a set of 7500K HID Bulbs from Misterjung. Would that work just fine? or do I need a new ballast and all that stuff? And do the H1 bulbs come with the wires so i can just plug it in? or do i have to reattach it somehow.
just buy the new bulbs.. and you will be able to swap them.. just unplug all 3 connectors for each bulb.. put the new ones in, and plug them all in..

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but do H1 bulbs come attached with the wire? because the kit came with it attached. I dont want to have to reattach the old wire to the new bulb somehow...

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
yea they come with new wires.. there are wires coming from the bulb and there are wires that come from the ballast.. you will be fine just order them..

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
Get pictures up, I want to see how blue the 7500k was. If I would have seen how much cheaper Misterjung was, I would have just replaced both bulbs with 7500k instead of replacing my 1 8000k bulb for $150, what a rip.

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
JBL85 said:
Get pictures up, I want to see how blue the 7500k was. If I would have seen how much cheaper Misterjung was, I would have just replaced both bulbs with 7500k instead of replacing my 1 8000k bulb for $150, what a rip.
jbl... I had a blown bulb and my friend got them for me cheap, almost free.. but the catch was that he could only get 7500k from his supplier, he didnt carry any 8000k.. so I changed them to 7500, and you couldnt honestly tell the difference.. still blue as hell..

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
tekie99 said:
jbl... I had a blown bulb and my friend got them for me cheap, almost free.. but the catch was that he could only get 7500k from his supplier, he didnt carry any 8000k.. so I changed them to 7500, and you couldnt honestly tell the difference.. still blue as hell..
Thanks for the info, thats good to know
:( Well, they are pretty solid now, havent had a bulb not turn on yet. So hopefully *knocks on wood* it stays this way. But I wish I would have known... I saw the 7500k price after I had already recieved my bulb and I was quiet steemed, but now I know :D

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
No, thats an awesome price, the place I bought my 8000k HID bulb from sold it for like 130, it was a bad bulb, so I had to pay for shipping on a bad bulb to send it back to them across the country in new york. :rolleyes: oye

1 - 10 of 10 Posts