The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
:p o wellz...

i got owned...i'll admit it...but for talkin ish like that...i think the test fit will go to someone else danny...:D

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
XOoET64oOX said:
:p o wellz...

i got owned...i'll admit it...but for talkin ish like that...i think the test fit will go to someone else danny...:D
i'd liek to retract my statement noone got owned grrrr i want that fit

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Hey _______, I was photoshopping (putting names in, cropping the shots, cutting out license plates, etc..) the pics that Ry took with my camera, and in several of the shots, you're in front of the 10-car (your dreaded blocker) coming down the front straight... and sometime during the race, the 2-car passed you... and finished between you and the 10-car... so I don't completely understand your "I was cockblocked all over the racetrack" statement anymore.

If you were truly faster than the 10-car, there are many ways to pass. Just ask any of the other drivers who were able to pass the 10-car... I'm not talking smack here, but if you truly want to get faster, saying that you got blocked is not the way to do it.

You have much to learn, young Padawan. All will be revealed to you once you decide you want to drive at a track-day. :)

Tweek has some natural driving talent there. The Force is strong with him. I will speak with the Jedi Council about training him as a Jedi.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
PT said:
I will speak with the Jedi Council about training him as a Jedi.
damn...I thought I was next in line! bwahaha. Look like y'all had fun out there, including the nissan bash. I'm very happy to see the altimas come en force to meets now.

Jae

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Ry said:
Need me to host?
Not done photochopping yet. You went crazy with the camera. There are ~150 pictures!!!

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.