The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey bud, we need a set of clear tails ASAP for 93-97 in VA ... peterson is going to australia and wants to bring fuzion-r the tails he cant find anywhere. Do you think this is mission impossible or what? email me please, or talk to peterson privately... I dont know if he has contacted you yet...

·
Banned
4,080 Posts
Mike

Someone paypal $150 to me, and we can get this rolling, the only company in the country left is f-ing me in the ass for these, so I am getting them to you for $10 over my cost. When does he need it by????
If you wanna yap, call the cell tonite
602-410-5696

·
Banned
4,080 Posts
So you need it by Friday???????

Shit, man, since I closed out the UPS account, two day UPS for a six pounder is another $22??
Let me know, or just call the cell....
I can get it, I order it tomorrow, they overnight to me, I ship out on Wednesday, two day, I guess, you get it on Friday, close fucking call....

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST MAN!!!!!!! PETERSON EMAIL ME YOUR ITINERARY AND STUFF LIKE THAT SO I CAN PLAN TO MEET UP WITH YOU HERE IN SYDNEY AND ALSO SHOW YOU THE BODY KIT SHOP YOUR GETTING YOUR CHIN SPOILER FROM!!!!

·
12,623 Posts
Fuzion...I will get you the info in the morning...well, our morning. I don't know if I'll have too much time to visit the shop. We're staying at the renaisance Marriot in Sydney. Wednesday would be best, but the little lady doens't want me out playing cars all day. If it will be completed, and if you could pick it up, we could deal with any money issues at the hotel. If that's OK? Otherwise, if it isn't done, I could give you the money and you could pay for the bumper....We can work something out I'm sure. Let me get more details to you tomorrow.

·
12,623 Posts
Alex,

Paypal is all f'd up..this is what I keep getting:

Unexpected error: 3004. We are currently experiencing heavy traffic to our site. Your request was not completed. Please hit the refresh button on your browser to try again. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience. If this problem continues please try again at a later time.

You will have the money by 7 a.m. E.S.T.

I'll keep trying, but I'm having NO luck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts