The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much does a Mass Air Flow Sensor cost? And from where? Can I get it any other place besides the dealership!??!?!! PLEASE HELP AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. :eek:

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is gonna sound bad, but I need an estimate for my mom!!! LOL:D

·
Registered
743 Posts
from what i understand now dont scream at me but i heard some where in the price range of 450-500 !! not sure

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WTF?!?! :confused:
I MAF cant cost 400-500 for a little wire that heats up and measures resistance!!! Can I at least get a part number from ya guys?

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HOLY SHIT, I just found one at courtesy nissan for 366 buck, Damn!!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
nopi aint going to have that shit, plus nopi is freakin terrible they would probably send you the wrong part, if you dont have a honda then you are not worthy to them! Those little wires are the things that cost the most my friend

·
Youngest OG Member
650 Posts
All right that's it .I'm never gonna get an intake,or at least install one my self.I've heard to many "installing intake went wrong" stories:(

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Think I can pick one up from a wreched altima or something? Junkyard? I aint gonna pay 366 for that!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Well when i had one of those cheap intakes i had problems then i just bought the stillen and have no problems, its made for our cars and works great!

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Me too Victor, I like my buddies prelude, the MAF is built way into the intake manifold. :mad:

·
"Member"
120 Posts
i bought one from a junkyard maybe four months ago for 100 bucks and i installed it in my car. i have another one but i'm not sure if it works. it's just sitting in the trunk of my car. i can sell it to ya for 100 bucks if it doesnt work you can send it right back to me.

btw, before you go and buy one, the color of the sticker on the maf have to match and see if the connections are the same. i had a hard time finding the same maf with the same connection.

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Think I can go to a U-pull-it place and get one?

·
Registered
11,480 Posts
Let Chas (OTB Race Team) know where to get one. I think he may need one after trying to install his intake.

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
you can get it from NAPA for alittle cheaper than nissan...thats where i got mine from

·
I Don't Drive An Altima
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How much was it donnie?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts