The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lord of the rims
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the dealership around my house last night, they just got the altimas in the showroom that morning, sold 4 of them already
the sad part is the guy told me Canadian Altimas dont have the options of BOSE stereo... and no HID.. but one thing i noticed is that Canadian 2.5S comes with a 15 alloy, not a wheel cap like US ones

HID would be nice... sigh... :(

·
Registered
465 Posts
00000 said:
went to the dealership around my house last night, they just got the altimas in the showroom that morning, sold 4 of them already
the sad part is the guy told me Canadian Altimas dont have the options of BOSE stereo... and no HID.. but one thing i noticed is that Canadian 2.5S comes with a 15 alloy, not a wheel cap like US ones

HID would be nice... sigh... :(
I just went to the dealer today. The silver with charcol leather is and a couple others are already sold. All I can say is the cheap interior comments on every board is over blown. I find the 3.5SE acceptable for a $32000 car ($21US). The interior material is not as good as Maxima's but it's price under Max for about a couple $K so it's not an issue for me.

HID would be nice but I talk to my dealer and they say they can import the part from US and install it but for a hefty price. I believe they want $1500CDN installed.

I believe Canadians also get the Bose system if you upgrade to leather packge. It's hard to believe they'll throw in a different set of 150W audio system when a perfectly good one is already used on the assembly line.

I will test drive a 3.5 on the 26th. I'm 90% sure to get a Altima now since the interior is quite acceptable from the first look. All that's left is price and how the car handles.

·
Registered
465 Posts
osama said:
WTF???????????????????????????????

Over here 3.5SE is $28K, I'm gonna buy a car from canada
Well, good luck. 2/3 dealers quoted me a Silver/Charcol 3.5SE and the delivery is 6-8 WEEKS. And the waiting list is growing.

I guess I'll have to wait til next year when the whole mad rush dies down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts