The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
i'll give you three seventy-five and a clock that makes bird sounds every hour, hows that? latas. . .

·
Illest in Nebraska
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool it won't be on the ride for a minute though I still got some things to get my hands on till then it's all stock. :D

·
Registered
743 Posts
yes pics pics pics need some bad!
-Smacko

·
Traded in Alti!!!
67 Posts
I ordered too!! How long did it take to come?? My place told me a week?? Post them pics!!

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
1,507 Posts
nice, my grandparents live in St. Augustine, when I come down in November I may be bring the alty, anybody know of a lot of people in the area?

·
Illest in Nebraska
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got it for $940 shipped, and guess what MY DARN DIGI CAM BATTERY WAS DEAD :(. I know a few cats that have altimas here in jax too but they aren't on the site. and my invoice said the regular price on that kit was $950 but the promotional price what I got was $750 plus the $140 shipping. it only took about a week to get here, and i'll try and get them pics done soon next time i'm at my parents house.

·
Malfunctioning Member
1,191 Posts
"Dammit Man" Will some NYC peeps get this kit already...I wanna see!!! :D ;)

And for the wise asses out there who are thinking about posting, " why don't you just get it yourself?!".....I will as soon as I save up enough $$$

1 - 20 of 29 Posts