The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What r u all doin for valetines day? i need some help. im takin this girl out on friday, but i havent got any idea on where to take her. obviously dinner, what should i do after? what are all of u doin?

·
Scream if you want to!
368 Posts
I'm taking my girl to a steakhouse and then she's takin me to go see DareDevil afterwards. :D

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Me and my gf are both broke so we're just going to have dinner and watch a movie. Also, no gifts unless they're homemade.

·
Registered
349 Posts
hmmmm still have to get my sister an Xmas present... I'm a lil behind here

I'll get around to V-day around April :)

Valentines day? oh whoops... then 2 months later I'll get some chickies a gift!!!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Im takin my gurl to Disneyland... and were gonna have dinner at the Blue bye you(spelling?). Its the restaurant you see as you get onto the ride Pirates of the Carribian :)

·
B ON BLU
187 Posts
Improv

We and the wife will be going to the Irvine Improv for dinner and a show (John Pinette).

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Improv

Sting2112 said:
We and the wife will be going to the Irvine Improv for dinner and a show (John Pinette).
nice that place is dope!!!

how was everyones v-day?
this was one of my fav v-days of all time! i had a lot of fun.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
I had fun....at first, i had to go do my oil change and i used my own oil and oem filter and took it to a place my homies work at "masterlube" and they did it for me for free. This one guy went to drain my oil and drained my transmission fluid by mistake. :D I got a free tranny oil change and I was needin' one in 3k miles anyway so that made me happy. Then i went and got gas which was depressing payin 1.95 for gas and i put 20 on it. Then I picked up my g/f and went to Olive Garden and waited an hour. THen we ate and when we left there was a THREE-HOUR wait. We got there just in time I guess. Then we went and saw How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days. That's a funny romantic movie that you should definetely see with your g/f or date. Then we went to Starbucks. Then I dropped her off and went and picked up her little sis (6 yrs old) cuz her dumbass mom and other sister just left her at her aunts house. She's such a cute little girl. Anyways I dropped her off w/ my g/f and then now I'm at my homiez spendin' the night and playin' "The Getaway" on PS2 and gettin' excited about tomorrow's Nissan Bash and Dromo meet. My Valentine's Day was good. :)

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
well my valentine was whacked changed the Brakes on my car and grindid the rotors for 45 bucks at my uncles shop and went with the guys to see Daredevil, good movie just a lil dark

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Had carne asada fries with my gf. We saw the Guru since all the other movies were sold out. The Guru's pretty funny man..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts