The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i've heard about vb upgrades for automatic altimas, though i'm not sure what they do, how much they cost, etc.

to victor: yes, i tried doing a search and it wouldn't let me search for vb or for vb*. i also tried searching google but all i get is some visual basic crap.

help, anyone? thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any ideas as to why the mobiletek upgrade costs $200 less than level 10?

·
phi phi Kappa Alpha
590 Posts
If you go to the level 10 website, you will see that it isn't just the valve body they send me and correct me if I am wrong but level 10 sends you a new one where as Mobiletek you send them yours, or pay like a core charge, which makes it about the same price as level 10. And I don't know if you can send level 10 your VB or not to make it cheaper. And by the way it, it makes the time between gears in and auto almost nothing, pretty much shortens the tranny spinning with no load on it between gears in turn "increasing life of your tranny". Makes shifts harder as well. Hope this helps

·
6,859 Posts
AltyDriver said:
If you go to the level 10 website, you will see that it isn't just the valve body they send me and correct me if I am wrong but level 10 sends you a new one where as Mobiletek you send them yours, or pay like a core charge, which makes it about the same price as level 10. And I don't know if you can send level 10 your VB or not to make it cheaper. And by the way it, it makes the time between gears in and auto almost nothing, pretty much shortens the tranny spinning with no load on it between gears in turn "increasing life of your tranny". Makes shifts harder as well. Hope this helps
This is what I found at Level10

www.levelten.com
The valve bodies in Japanese transmissions are very complex — recalibration of these valve bodies is not a do-it-yourself proposition. For these valve bodies, Level 10 Products has a Hydrosystem™ Valve Body Recalibration Service. Simply remove the valve body from your Japanese transmission and ship it to Level 10's corporate office. Level 10's skilled technicians will install the Hydrosystem™ upgrades and ship your valve body back to you within 24 hours.
After you upgrade your transmission with Level 10's Hydrosystem™ Recalibration technologies, you will definitely Feel the Difference™.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.