The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday some friends and I headed out to our race spot. First race was between my friend in his 91 Si hatch w/ a ZC swap, i/h/e and nitrous (he didn't squeeze) We were dead even, exchanged the lead at about 50-60mph once I shifted into 5th i started to pull away. Gave me a good run tho.
2nd race was between my friend in his 97 hatch w/ b16a i/h/e. We had raced the previous night and he pulled on me big time in 3rd gear, he ended up running into a curb :( we got that fixed saturday morning and that night we raced and I pretty much had him off the launch, not by much tho. We'll probably run again, we always do :p

Just thought I'd share some recent action.

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
best time so far at the track is a 15.5, when I streetrace it feels like I can pull better times tho.

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've seen stock Spec V's run 15 flat..and I've seen some shitty drivers run 16's :eek: :p

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
swapped hatches are like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get.

Sometimes, they're a great run, sometimes they're not worth the gas and risk of a traffic violation. I've got a few hatch kills in my list as well

nice kill, and nice curb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts