The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew I had this picture somewhere. I found it while I was looking through a bunch of unlabeled disks. Here it is for all who haven't seen. I hear that his car looks tremendously better thn this now though.

·
Space Boy
1,417 Posts
Man do you know if that kit is avaliable or is it a custom job.
Its sweet baby!:D

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a mold dog. If that kit was available everyone and their mother on this site would have it! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
pretty_dayne said:
I hear that his car looks tremendously better thn this now though.
hey pretty dayne,

his car is coming along and looking great! Be sure to hang in there and you definitely won't be disappointed when you see the changes that occured on his car. If i get a chance, i'll swing by and take some pics for you and post them here. Till then, hang in there!

accordboi

·
Registered
42 Posts
burnincelery said:
he'll be at nopi nationals right?
hey burnincelery,

I'm pretty sure he won't be. Even if the car is done, we're out here in the west coast and he'll mainly be found in the shows out here.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Veilside Boy

accordboi said:

hey pretty dayne,

his car is coming along and looking great! Be sure to hang in there and you definitely won't be disappointed when you see the changes that occured on his car. If i get a chance, i'll swing by and take some pics for you and post them here. Till then, hang in there!

accordboi
Oh I'm hangin.......and FYI I'm not hangin siliently either. Let's just say that Veilside Boy inspired me to do bigger and better things too. ;) A select few members know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Veilside Boy

pretty_dayne said:
Oh I'm hangin.......and FYI I'm not hangin siliently either. Let's just say that Veilside Boy inspired me to do bigger and better things too. ;) A select few members know what I'm talking about.
hehe.....that's good pretty dayne! So you've got surprises of your own coming! Can't wait to see those! Be sure to give us some hints and sneak peaks as well!

·
Registered
42 Posts
A-Team said:
Yo I can't wait to see the fruit of your labor.
hey a-team,

there was actually pics posted of veilsideboy's car showing the work in progress. I don't know if you can find it anymore...but maybe someone has it. I'm not home right now so i can't pull it up for you.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
accordboi said:

hey a-team,

there was actually pics posted of veilsideboy's car showing the work in progress. I don't know if you can find it anymore...but maybe someone has it. I'm not home right now so i can't pull it up for you.
That stuff got lost when the site first went down at the beginning of the year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts