The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have a Velvet Beige Altima. I'd like to see a pic. Maybe I could get a good deal on a car in this color. It doesn't see as popular as the rest of the colors. I saw one at last years NY car show and it looked nice.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly my point, if a dealer has a beige car on his lot for months don't you think he'd be looking to get rid of it and possibly make a really great deal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought a 3.5SE 5spd for my wife in Velvet Beige with Ivory leather. The combo is actually quite attractive in my opinion, biased as it is. I'm going to have the windows tinted down and it should look even better. As for the poster calling it gold, it does have the appearance of a muted gold.

I have pictures on my PC at home and will email you with a few if you want. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Regards
Pete

·
Consumer Advocate
93 Posts
S1DIMMER said:
Exactly my point, if a dealer has a beige car on his lot for months don't you think he'd be looking to get rid of it and possibly make a really great deal.
I would agree. Haven't seen a velvet beige on the streets, but plenty of them in the dealer lots. I'd get one myself if the car was for me. Should be a real good deal for you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have the velvet beige.....yeah, it doesn't seem to be one of the more popular colors, which is in fact really fine with me since I won't be seeing my car over and over again. I have already seen about 4 silvers, 3 blacks , 2 pewters where I live.

Anyway, the velvet beige looks really nice. It's one of the sleekest and classiest looking, especially from the front and side...from the back it doesn't look as good as some of the others, but overall it does stand out....I've received several compliments about the color of my car, most of them from the ladies....(is that good or bad?)....

Unfortunately, I don't have a digital camera so don't have any pics online....Why don't you check it out in person at the dealers?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Velvet Beige pictures

Ok, I finally took some pics of my Altima. Here is the link.
the sun was up so the color doesn't show as well. Next time i'll take the pics at sundown.

·
Registered
173 Posts
AltimateCarDriver said:
Velvet Beige pictures

Ok, I finally took some pics of my Altima. Here is the link.
the sun was up so the color doesn't show as well. Next time i'll take the pics at sundown.

It doesn't look like you have a conveniance package..... you don't have the rims that come with it. Is there something I'm missing here??

·
Registered
52 Posts
It doesn't look like you have a conveniance package..... you don't have the rims that come with it. Is there something I'm missing here??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I don't have the convenience package...I was initially planning on getting it so I had it in my sig when I first signed up...I edited it now.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Ladies Love Velvet Beige?

Joewalagas said:
I have the velvet beige.....yeah, it doesn't seem to be one of the more popular colors, which is in fact really fine with me since I won't be seeing my car over and over again. I have already seen about 4 silvers, 3 blacks , 2 pewters where I live.

Anyway, the velvet beige looks really nice. It's one of the sleekest and classiest looking, especially from the front and side...from the back it doesn't look as good as some of the others, but overall it does stand out....I've received several compliments about the color of my car, most of them from the ladies....(is that good or bad?)....

Unfortunately, I don't have a digital camera so don't have any pics online....Why don't you check it out in person at the dealers?
If I would have known that Velvet Beige was such
a chick magnet color, I wouldn't have bought the
Satin White. ;)

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,759 Posts
Chick magnet

I remember not long ago, in a thread not so far away, it was a "Man Magnet" be careful!

·
Registered
173 Posts
It could be pink for all I care, this car is pimp :sex:

·
Registered
717 Posts
Which One Is It?

wild willy said:
I remember not long ago, in a thread not so far away, it was a "Man Magnet" be careful!
Oh Yeah, I remember that thread!

Guess it depends on whose behind the wheel.
Velvet Beige seems to be the color getting
all the love. I'll rent one on Valentines Day
and let you know what I get.
;) ;) ;) :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
originally posted by SE-Rious

Guess it depends on whose behind the wheel.
Velvet Beige seems to be the color getting
all the love. I'll rent one on Valentines Day
and let you know what I get.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Becareful what you wish for....you just might get it (or the opposite!) :)

Anyway, the compliments I have received about the color has been equally distributed as far as the sexes, so i don't know about it being a chick- or man-magnet.

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
1,213 Posts
ah the 3.5SE I test drove was that shade... I wasn't too fond of the color... but lord, the car still looks beautiful, in any shade!

·
Consumer Advocate
93 Posts
I don't know what it is about Velvet Beige. Any time I notice one it brings a warm, fuzzy, tickly feeling within me. It is something familiar to me that I cannot quite yet put my finger on. I search deep within my subconscious to reveal this elusive connection, yet every time I think I am within grasp it all becomes a blur. What could be so golden and inviting as to bring out a primal urge that needs to be quenched? What could it be that seems so satisfying and tasteful, yet can never get enough of? Every time I look upon a Velvet Beige Altima, it is if my eyes “drinks” its beauty! What is so familiar about Velvet Beige?

Oh well, I’ll go grab a beer while I ponder….

…wait, THAT’S IT! I GOT IT!!!

AHA!

The Velvet Beige is colored like BEER!

I’VE SOLVED THE MYSTERY OF ITS MAN-MAGNETISM!!!

ITS COLORED LIKE BEER!!!

BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! WOOHOOO! BEER! BEER! BEER! BEe…whoa! (CLUNK!) :eek:

See, if they would just quit calling it Champagne like they did at first and called it Pilsner Gold then more guys would buy it!
:D

Velvet Beige is like something you would buy at Victoria Secrets.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hang Over...

tsplano said:
I don't know what it is about Velvet Beige. Any time I notice one it brings a warm, fuzzy, tickly feeling within me. It is something familiar to me that I cannot quite yet put my finger on. I search deep within my subconscious to reveal this elusive connection, yet every time I think I am within grasp it all becomes a blur. What could be so golden and inviting as to bring out a primal urge that needs to be quenched? What could it be that seems so satisfying and tasteful, yet can never get enough of? Every time I look upon a Velvet Beige Altima, it is if my eyes “drinks” its beauty! What is so familiar about Velvet Beige?

Oh well, I’ll go grab a beer while I ponder….

…wait, THAT’S IT! I GOT IT!!!

AHA!

The Velvet Beige is colored like BEER!

I’VE SOLVED THE MYSTERY OF ITS MAN-MAGNETISM!!!

ITS COLORED LIKE BEER!!!

BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER! WOOHOOO! BEER! BEER! BEER! BEe…whoa! (CLUNK!) :eek:

See, if they would just quit calling it Champagne like they did at first and called it Pilsner Gold then more guys would buy it!
:D

Velvet Beige is like something you would buy at Victoria Secrets.
TS, after drinking all that beer, I think you need to use the
can. Oh yeah, that's Velvet Beige too! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Velvet beige

I have the the 2.5 S in Velvet Beige. In my opinion its the most luxurious looking color. When the sun hits it.. BLING!!!!
We thought of black and also white which are both sleek looking, but Ugh - how the dirt shows!!
In my neighborhood there is one of each of those colors already and I wanted to get somehting I hadn't seen on the streets yet.
The same day we pikced ours up from the dealer- we saw another Velvet Beige! But to date thats only one. Not like the tons of Sheer Silver ones I see every time I turn around. I'll post pics as soon as I get some.
:p

1 - 20 of 38 Posts