The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Killa_Stroke
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last few weeks my (now ex) girlfriend has been going through problems at home with her mom and step-dad [sidebar: the problem she had was that she was molested by her stepdad when she was in school and it happened for about 6 years and she never told anyone about it and now her mother thinks she is lying about the whole thing] and she was about to go off to school. She was put in the hospital about a week ago for (lack of sleep and overexertion) and was diagnosed with
Bipolar Disorder. When she was put in the hospital I was the only person who came and saw her arse. When she got out, she still wanted to go off to school so I drove her off to school and helped her set up her dorm room. Well, around Wednesday at 11:00 am she calls me from school and is like,
Her: " Hey baby, I am about to buy a car and i need you to
co-sign for it because i don't have any credit."
Me: "WHAT!!, you want me to co-sign for something i haven't even
seen? plus you already have a good car."
Her: "If you LOVE me you will"
Me: "If you love me you won't ask me to do something this
stupid."
Her: " Well, **** you then" - click..

So, after that hang up she calls back and says, "I have been with you almost 3 years and you won't do this for me? You know what all I am dealing with so if you can't do this for me then I don't think we should be together. At this point I was thinking, maybe we need some time apart but i love her to much to break-up over something like this, and that maybe she is just having a Bipolar moment, so I tell her, "I love you but I just can't do it right now, I am still in school and can't risk having another car note if you go back into the hospital." Well, naturally, she hangs up after dropping a few F-Bombs and I try to forget about it. Later that night I get a call around 10:45 saying she was in a accident and she flipped her car about 6 times. I get up there to see her and she was like, "I lost the baby". When she said that, I was thinking, "she was pregnant?" and I had a look of shock on my face and I didn't say anything. Well, flash-foward to this morning, she calls me, now at her relatives house in Miss. and tells me that we don't need to be together because I don't support her. I mean after all this time of giving her money, working on her car, and getting her ready for school, I don't support her. Fu-ck her,She is mad still cause i won't co-sign for a car and she is using that as grounds to say I don't support her. Even after it was determined that she was Bipolar, I was willing to still be with her cause we were together 2yrs and 7 months, and this is what she wants to break up with me over a f-ing car? I am more mad right now than sad but that really sucks that she could throw some shit like that at me and say it's over and just hang up.

1,407 Posts
Never co-sign for a loan for a GF. If you break up and she stops paying you will be liable. How old are the both of you?

·
Killa_Stroke
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
22. I didn't sign for it, I may love her but I am not stupid. She just got out of the hospital for a problem and she wants me to make a commitment of 5yrs. maybe to a car? F-that. I have a friend who was cheated on when he was in H.S. by a girl he loved and after he found out he began to treat all women like trash, and to this day he still does. I never understood how something or someone could cause you to want to mistreat people like he does until now.

·
Killa_Stroke
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ChickenWing said:
after all that ... i think you should have broken up even if she didnt suggest it.

believe me, the thought crossed my mind plenty of times but I couldn't just give up on her after that much time of having a good healthy relationship with her and actually saving up for a ring for her "as". And to think that I was going to propose to her at the beginning of the year once I had enough for a good ring.

·
~TaZ~
815 Posts
Damn... that must have really hurt, and i imagine its gonna hurt for some time. But if she ended a 3 year relationship over something this silly then maybe her feelings for you just weren't there. She definitely overreacted, she should've respected your choice and she should be giving you the same amount of respect that you've bestowed upon her. Maybe she just needs some time alone to cool off, never kno, she might come crawling back for you. Or maybe its just because of her current health condition (what does bipolar disorder do to a woman?)... I wouldn't call her if i were you, wait for her to call.... bah, women can be so f-ing confusing...i mean, my girl can be a real mystery at times but if she did something like that to me i'd be right f-ing pissed and shocked even!

really hope things work out for you two; if not then best of luck to you man!

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
dude, them women is the DEVIL! mine broke up with me too after 3 years. try to forget about her like i am and move on. this last month has been shitty, but its getting better. you will feel better soon too.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Dude...chicks that are that ****ed up, sadly, are just not worth it. A girl who has been abused is damaged goods 99% of the time and will act in messed up ways that are excruciating to deal with. It sucks because it's not her fault that she was abused, so my suggestion to you would be to drive to her parents' house, beat the living ****ing Christ out of her stepfather for ****ing her up like this, and then call up your girl and tell her how sorry you are that her stepdad turned her into a complete psycho, but that you can't possibly deal with it because you're not professionally trained to handle bi-polar abuse victims.

Seriously man, there are girls out there who have such awesome attitudes, who will love you so much, say really interesting shit, and suck your cock till you can't take it anymore. Not worth dealing with this girl.

Sorry man, for your heartache, but you will be soooooo glad you didn't stick it out once you meet your perfect match.

If a girl ever pulled some stunt like that with me I would laugh my goddamn head off, leave, and never think of her stupid ass again.

·
Am I still a NOOB?
2,082 Posts
Hey what's up bro. I'm sorry about all this, but a girl who does that to you just isn't worth it. Believe me, I know. When I had my ex girl in miami, and I lived in orlando, she damn near broke up with me because I couldn't make it to her birthday since my fuel pump took a shit. But one thing I can tell you, they always and will come back. It's up to you which way you want to go. I found out my ex was cheating on me. So I broke up with her. There was nothing I didn't do for that girl. And she still cheated on me. 4-5 months later, she calls me, 2 months after I've moved back to chicago and tells me she misses me. I didn't get back with her because I couldn't ever trust her again and i had a really good girl now. Oh, and my girl now, has just become my fiance. And I just love every moment spent with her. Just wait it out bro. I know it hurts, especially after 2 years and 7 months. And she'll come back, don't worry. And who knows, by that time you might have another girl. But one thing is true, it's going to become extremely hard for you to trust another girl again. Hope everything goes good for you. Take care.

·
Banned
413 Posts
Never had to deal with a gf with bi-polor but one of my old really good friends had it and I've have since stoped hanging out with him because of it (well that was one of the reasons). It's so f***ing frusturatioing to deal with someone who has bi-polor you just want to beat the crap out of them when they have there bi-plor fits. But about the girl just move on, hartache sucks big time but you'll feel better soon, by what it looks like this girl was trying to use you to sign for the car just so she could get what she wants could be the bi-polor to though. Keep your head up man, things WILL get better. Just try your best to forget about this girl shes not worth your time.

·
Registered
128 Posts
If it was anything else, I'd tell you to stick with her. As in a traumatic physical handicap, even another type of mental handicap. But this... no. Move on. Find someone who won't make your life a living hell.

·
Killa_Stroke
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rallymaster said:
(what does bipolar disorder do to a woman?)

Basically, she would have moments of extreme happiness and then a split second later she would either get mad or just start crying. She just came by my place asking about her cell phone, that I got cut off cause it was in my name and she had the audacity(sp?) to get mad, I just closed the door and continued watching the Va Tech vs. USC game.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts