The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have to say that it's been fun surfing and reading all the good stuff i got from all you fellow Altima.net peeps. Very nice to meet the few of you. Here is the aftermath of my accident.

Date: 8-22-2004

·
35 ALTIMATIC
519 Posts
Sad to see that, but as always cars can be fixed or replaced, life cant. I hope you and your family recover well and that the little boy gets well too. God bless.

·
sHIFT_3.5SeR YAA!!
719 Posts
Your Car was beautiful, but it can be replaced, as long as you and the baby were fine and walked away ,everything else is was only material.
The alty can be replaced and who knows maybe you might be able to get the new SER.
But Glad to hear that everyone is fine.,.and take Care

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news. Glad to hear that nothing serious happened to you. Thats all that matters anyway, cars can be replaced.

·
CoatKnee
555 Posts
damn homie that freakin sucks dude, ill pray for all of you guys tonight...

its crazy cause we were looking at your car today commenting on how tight your rims were..

now u can do it all over and do it bigger

·
"Since ever since"
264 Posts
im glad to see you and your family are still alive and thats the important thing. its pretty sad seeing an altima banged up but i hope everyone recovers soon. good luck buddy!

·
How bout them Dawgs
2,207 Posts
Sorry to hear about it man...like everyone said thank goodness everyone is ok...You aren't leavin right...just good bye to your car

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Glad you are OK man...

The baby was probably protected best of all of you, glad she is OK...

Another piece of evidence that small kids need to be restrained in car seats... it drives me nuts when I see little kids jumping around the car in front of me - no car seats, boosters etc... :rolleyes:

Anyway, hope you all bounce right back. Planning on getting an Altima when insurnace pays up?

I hope they total it, but based on photos, they might go for fixing it up instead... that could suck.

·
Dog Days Are Over
1,947 Posts
I'm glad everyone is OK. Cars can be fixed, people sometimes can't. I loved your SupermanCK logo you put on the back of your ALty I thought that was so cool. Well, hopefully they'll total it and you'll be able to buy a new car. Hopefully, you'll stick with the Nissan/Infinity family. As for me, I'm going to review my insurance policy and make sure I'm covered for uninsured motorist.

Les

·
Registered
383 Posts
It doesn't look like a total to me. You'll get it fixed. It is maybe about 8K in damage and I am sure your car is worth at least double that.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
damn man Im sorry to hear about the accident... was glad to at least be able to talk to you for awhile at that last park meet, hope you decide to get another alty and stick around but either way the important thing is that you and the family is ok.....

let us know what they say...

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Ah man say it aint so. I know how you feel from experience the same thing happened to my 97 Altima. I'm very glad that you or your family weren't seriously hurt. I hope everything turns out for the best bro, stay up man.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts