The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i install OEM '95 Nissan 300ZX fuel injectors in 97 Alti? This is model type "Z32" and engine VG30D non-turbo.

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
the direct swap is from a 300zx twin turbo. I know the 94 work but pretty sure the 95 are the same. Call JWT and verify, but they assured me it's not necessary AT ALL unless you're squeezin 100 shot of nitrous or runnin a turbo. The Stock fuel system is very strong and can handle a lot. I'll be squirtin a 65 shot from JWT in about a month and a half or so. There's no need for it.

But if you insist, it's the twin turbo ones that you need.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are they gonna fit in my manifold?

P.S.: i need them cause i'm getting a turbo. T25 from 300ZX.

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
they should bolt right in. But you need some ECU work done to get them to work right and be tuned for the car. You can't just slap em on and hope they work right. I'd give JWT a call

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for your help man.
what else do i need to go with that turbo? ohh yeah, can i use exhaust manifold and downpipe from 240sx?

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
AltimaRacer120976 said:
thanks for your help man.
what else do i need to go with that turbo? ohh yeah, can i use exhaust manifold and downpipe from 240sx?
NO! The KA is mounted totally different in a 240sx. Our engine is mounted transversally, theirs is mounted straight. The exhaust manifold is on the drivers side of the car. Ours is in the front. It's totally different. Make sure and order a turbo exhaust manifold for an Altima specifically. Call JWT and F-max, they'll be able to tell ya everything you need.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks again for everything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts