The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
coffee black and egg whit
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why does my car vibrate slightly when at speeds of ~55+ mp/h???? my steering wheel vibrates and its getting really annoying? u think it could be because my tires arent balanced???? i jsut got new tires installed like 4 days ago but i dunno????

·
788 Posts
You answered your own question...go back to the shop and say..."Damn, yo! Get yo's punk-asses out nyeah, and balance my tires! Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!"

Out.

·
coffee black and egg whit
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Octane said:
You answered your own question...go back to the shop and say..."Damn, yo! Get yo's punk-asses out nyeah, and balance my tires! Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!"

Out.
the guy did mention that the camber ont he rear driver side tire was SLIGHTLY....jsut barely off.....and that i should get an allignment within the next coouple of weeks...maybe i should get that done...oh yea...and the car vibrates more when turning...like slight turns on freeways(if that helps diagnose the problem) thanks for your help guys

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
FiReMuNkI said:

the guy did mention that the camber ont he rear driver side tire was SLIGHTLY....jsut barely off.....and that i should get an allignment within the next coouple of weeks...maybe i should get that done...oh yea...and the car vibrates more when turning...like slight turns on freeways(if that helps diagnose the problem) thanks for your help guys
the guy was an idiot... if he knew the camber was off, why not do an alignment right then with the new tires.. instead you drive around, wearing unevenly on the tires and now you have to go back... GO BACK ASAP...

and even the dealer didn't balance my wife's car when we got it...

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
its not alignment...if thats messed up it will pull and shit...the shaking is from not balanced right or blad spots...i had a round blad spot on my front right tire from hitting the brakes hard...and it started shakin bad...

i just lowered my car...and alignment was fine...needs done..but not a concern till i get rims...

·
RIP FRNT2BK Feb 29, 2008
1,392 Posts
YEAH MAN, GIT YO TIREZ REALIGNED. IT IT STILL VIBRATEZ, GET AN ALIGNMENT.

IF THOSE DONT WORK, U NEED NEW TIREZ CUZ THEY ARENT WORN EVENLY. ONE OF MY TIREZ IS LIKE THAT AND IT MAKES THE CAR VIBRATE OVER 85MPH.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts