The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Barking up the wrong tree
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there was a free VIN decoder out there. I have a 2002 2.5S and I want to know if I have keyless entry and/or the alarm. I have no fobs and want to buy some off Ebay if I have keyless. I searched but didn't find anything here. Thanks.

· Go Dawgs
2,066 Posts
if you have power everything im pretty sure you got keyless entry.
when i bought my car it didnt come with any fobs, i bought 2 off ebay for 15.00 shipped.. pretty cheap... get you a set and do this, it works perfect
Infiniti Key Fob Reprogram

· Registered
3,255 Posts
Pretty easy to tell the difference without a VIN decoder actually. What you are describing is the convienence package.

This package includes 16 inch alloy wheels instead of the regular steel wheels and hubcaps. If you see the alloy rims you've got a conv' package 2.5S
Inside there are audio controls on the steering wheel and a trip computer.

· Registered
223 Posts
power drivers seat, and leather steering wheel i think also.. fog lights?

· Registered
1 Posts
ICE can help with license plate number lookup if you have the title and registration of your vehicle. You can search by license plate number, name, state or zip code and also visit www.vinnumberlookup.com/free-license-plate-lookup site to get know how to look up a license plate. The results page will display the history of your vehicle's registration and information about the owner on file.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts