The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
Dayne said:
Do you think they have an adverse effect on people?

Discuss
No more than television, and movies.

Number one cause for violence......family.

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
l0rdinfamousxx said:
almost every video game has violence,even mario bros,why cause u get to squash something and it dies,
Or even Tetris... you keep placing blocks on top of other blocks, and when you have a full line of blocks, they disappear / die :(

I pretty much agree with every single reply in this thread.

·
I don't care
4,185 Posts
Re: Re: Violent Video Games

l0rdinfamousxx said:
almost every video game has violence,even mario bros,why cause u get to squash something and it dies,
Horrible argument.
YokoShima said:
No more than television, and movies.
I disagree because video games are interactive and encourage you to take on roles instead of just watching them.

I think it's important to keep violent games out of the hands of the stupid. Those that don't know how to draw the line between video games and real life shouldn't even start.

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Violent Video Games

Ben said:
I think it's important to keep violent games out of the hands of the stupid. Those that don't know how to draw the line between video games and real life shouldn't even start.
Those same idiots have trouble diffrentiating TV/movies from reality. If you ever watched Friends there was an episode where Brooke Shields played an obsessed fan of Joeys thinking he was actually the doctor he played in the soap opera. There are people like that in real life.

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
Videogames are just another scapegoat for a society that has learned nothing is their fault. Everything wrong we do nowadays can be traced to something that will completely clear us from any wrong doing.

It's pretty ridiculous.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
comming home and sniping elderly people on GTA, then raping a hooker, shooting her, then taking my cash back is my outlet to keep me from sniping elderly people, then.... you get the point. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts