The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V-12 vs V-10

my family and i were on the 605 freeway going to my aunts house.....i was a passenger....when i saw 2 sets of headlights on the left of me.............THIS SHIT WAS SO FUCKEN AMAZING IT WAS LIKE OUT OF MOVIE...

IT WAS A VIPER AND BMW 850i going at it at like 140 MPH i didnt see what happened in the end but the Viper barely had a 1/2 car lead over the bimmer............who would win?

funny thing is......my dad started to get pissed caz he said they could kill someone or themselves and he blames this shit on me caz i got arrested for racing..............BUT.....i kept thinking WHO WOULDVE WON?.......i didnt see them after they flew by us.....but i always thought the bimmer would win caz of the engine size....and after all it is a bimmer :D

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
um 450hp vs 300 hp in the 850. obviously the viper werent goin all out. unless its a rare csi 370hp version. even then it dont stand a chance. it out weights the viper by close to a 1000 pounds.

·
they call me the butcher
2,098 Posts
the viper would win the bmw has a nice engine and shit but is way
to heavy

·
Registered
578 Posts
You are all assuming that the bimmer was stock. But you never know. That 850i could be packing a Dinan supercharger. A 540i makes over 450 hp with a Dinan SC. An SC'ed 850i could be in the 500+ territory.

·
they call me the butcher
2,098 Posts
true never thought about that

·
1320 In 12 With A Bed.
176 Posts
Didn't think I'd have to step in but...

The Viper would dominate, end of discussion...

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
Capitalist said:
You are all assuming that the bimmer was stock. But you never know. That 850i could be packing a Dinan supercharger. A 540i makes over 450 hp with a Dinan SC. An SC'ed 850i could be in the 500+ territory.
no. dinan dont make sc for the v12 motor. the 4.4l v8 from the 840 is more advanced than the 5.6 v12. the 5.6 is runnin on dinosaur technology.

·
what is in a name?
1,350 Posts
they actually sell a twin turbo set up for the 8-series. close to 500bhp i believe. go check out there site www.dinanbmw.com

·
what is in a name?
1,350 Posts
wow, i just went to the site cause i have'nt viewed in a long time and they don't offer the twin turbo set-up anymore?

·
Registered
578 Posts
clo008 said:
wow, i just went to the site cause i have'nt viewed in a long time and they don't offer the twin turbo set-up anymore?
I guess that's because the 850s are becoming really rare, I dunno....But I do know that someone is/was making an SC for the 850.

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
the turbo kit makes 600hp :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts