The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok for 4 straight months my car has endured frigid temps as low as -25 degrees F. I was worried that my CF hood would be affected by the harsh cold and rock salt as well as the heating up from my motor. Well the other day I was able to wash the car and inspect it for damage. I esspecially went over the hood really good looking for signs of rippling and pitting...nothing! Washed, it looks like the day I installed it. I think the hood has lived up to the up-the-ass price I paid for it. Anyone doubting the build quality of a ViS CF hood will be jollied to know that it has survived in excellent shape up to this point. I still have a couple months to go in the shit weather so I will do another inspection once the weather clears a bit. So far So Good.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
damn it gets that cold up in the NY? But thats cool that your hood has survived without being damaged by the cold and salt and stuff.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude, it never stays this cold here. This is the worst winter I have seen in over 10 years.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bangmatic said:
i agree 100%. it has been too cold for too long. at least we (wny people) didnt get pounded with snow like the past two years.

I think our luck has run out this year. Mother Nature is making up for those 2 years.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TSRacing2001 said:
I live in ny and it has not been -25 over that just exagerating the most it has been is maybe 10 degrees

Ummm, your point? You are in NYC, completely different weather. I know its cold here when I can say 20 degrees is a heat wave.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts