The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I just want to say off the top that I did do a search, have been reading all the posts, saw the other guy post the pic, and know that a larger picture was requested. But.....this is the VIS Racing 1993 - 1997 Altima Omega Kit. I regretfully will not be purchasing this kit for the mere fact that everyone and there Mother is about to own it. But I wish everyone the best when they get it. And be sure to post pics. No I haven't seen that they make any new kits for the second gen...and No I don't know where you can get some nifty Altezzas to go with your new kit. :D But the new carbon fiber hoods that fiberimages.com makes would set this kit off real nice. Anyway.....here's the pic.

By the way....HCI (Hot Compacts and Imports) is a pretty darn nifty magazine. They give step by step install tutorials in there and everything. They sell the Magazine at Tower Records so there would be your best bet to find the Magazine.

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
I was expecting more... I don't like it..

·
Bboy Style
1,593 Posts
I like it! Needs a grill though! Put a solid grill on there, and you got Kay Gee's front!

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
pretty_dayne said:
I'm sorry it was a disappointment....:rolleyes: :D I was just joking. Don't trip! ;)
:D doesn't bother me.. It's just an opinion...

·
7,727 Posts
it looks like if you do get this lit you will lose use of your blinkers which means you will have to switch it to the corner light. Plus I'm pretty sure that the sidemarker was shaved off this altima because the sidemarker hole is on the body of the car and not on the bumper cover.

·
Registered
502 Posts
is there a pic of the rear skirt?? From what i can see i like it but i am wondering what the back looks like.

·
Traded in Alti!!!
118 Posts
thats tight!!! Where can i possibly get it?

·
good one Fonzie
6,449 Posts
GlidingShadow said:
I like it! Needs a grill though! Put a solid grill on there, and you got Kay Gee's front!
hey look at that, I'm selling a solid grill too.;)

BTW, I am now selling my stillen front lip, erebuni 905 sides and rear and my factory fenders are up for a trade since the front is molded on ;)

·
Energy Liberation Front
714 Posts
Hey Pretty, even if every single hooked-up Altima in your area owned this kit, you would still stand out. After all, how many hooked up Altima's are thre? If you're not going custom, you might as well get the best looking kit.

·
Registered
585 Posts
that kit is dope!!! makes it look so clean and nice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hmm I just like the sides and I need a better view of the rear. But imo I don't like the front.

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Adhesive said:
Hey Pretty, even if every single hooked-up Altima in your area owned this kit, you would still stand out. After all, how many hooked up Altima's are thre? If you're not going custom, you might as well get the best looking kit.
Please call me Dayne.... I'm a dude. :D My friends named me Pretty Dayne because I'm the only black guy they know that wears Abercrombie and Fitch all the time and I'm light skin with wavey hair. They say I think I'm cute (I don't.) and they call me a stereotypical pretty boy. I'm not conceited and I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm just laying out the reason for my screen name. :D And yeah I feel what you're saying. :p

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
I was gonna get that front piece for a 240sx and custom mold it on, butt now that they have it for the Altima, i guess i won't have to do that.

Where's the site you got that off of?

·
Playing PS2
456 Posts
I like it............ I don't know if it is worth the price.I like it and if alot of people get it around my area no thanks for me but if not???? MAYBE

Pillage

·
The Highest Grade
331 Posts
looks str8.... the sides are tight shit... but i need to see the back.

& what was it that i heard that vis was making another kit for 1st gens? is it true?

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
I heard that v i s has 2 styles rather or not it's true I haven't a clue. They said it was an extreme and an omega kit. But I haven't made sure of that, I'll ask when I call them tomorrow

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
I SEEN THAT KIT ON AN ORANGE ALTIMA ALREADY..I think its like the GTR front or AERO DUO.Tell you the Truth I nearly got a kit like that here in Australia custom made for my Bluebird. It was common here that I didn't bother...I like the sides tho' I might get another custom made kit once I find a donor Bluebird/Altima to be used as a model..SO anyone there in Sydney Australia Or who is willing to come to Sydney w/ a Bluebird Altima let me know..Iam looking for a model..:D
Does this kit look the same or what!!!!!?!?!?!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts