The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went there yesterday and the omega body kits is very purty but only gots to 93-96 i dont understand why is that is there reasoning for that i mean if the stillen can fit a 93-97 why do the omega stop at 97???anyone care to plan id appreciate it.

·
I don't drive an Altima
4,049 Posts
SoCalAltima said:
becasue VIS sucks ass. they make cheap body kits that dont fit and they are overpriced.

well when i ordered my jt front it only listed up to 96 and it still fit my 97.5 and the vis omega sides and rear seem to fit my car perfect to

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
RolnAlty said:

well when i ordered my jt front it only listed up to 96 and it still fit my 97.5 and the vis omega sides and rear seem to fit my car perfect to
well then i guess you are one of the lucky cases.....ask around on this board, many members have gotten phucked over.....some have a side skirt longer then the other, some peoples front end wouldnt fit on properly (it would leave a gap), and even some that had their rear bumper longer than their side skirts, making it look un even.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.