The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i never have seen this before but i was thinking of get the viz front and side and the IBI rear. just wanted to know if they will be the same hight off the ground. all so what do you think about this idea, do you think it will look cool.

·
that was dumb.
2,336 Posts
jt makes the evo3, not vis, unless they are the same company and i don't know.

and for being a member since before me, you should know to search. i have seen this asked before.

·
"Victory Is Mine"
535 Posts
Might look good assuming the lines matched up descent. Id call or email Vis and Jeff w/ ibi and ask them how far does the kit fall below the factory lines.

Personal preference: I like the ibi sides better and i know they will line up with the rear nicely. Plus i hear the vis sides are a real bitch to put on without modding/molding. Jeff's sides fit perfectly.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah thats what i was think of doing. just want the lines to mach. i have not seen jeff on here lately......

·
Auto Tech
4,743 Posts
such morons we have on this forum...he asked if it would look good and you idiots start telling him who makes the kit and their customer service??? then you yell at him because he said that you didn't answer his question correctly....wow

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah thanks ross. yeah and your cars sick i have a silver altima to i hope my altima looks as cool as yours with the kit on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts